Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kuja

Options
  • 14-05-2006 4:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

this bothered me when i played through 9 a while ago..

is kuja a guy or a girl?

i mean he/she seems pretty manly as long as you dont look at the thong and such.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ok google images turns up a lot of vaginas so uh... either its a woman or the rest of the net is sick in its fantasy.

http://www.warmech.net/ff9/bosses/kuja.gif

(obv not the affore mentioned nsfw type pics)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

He's a guy. That's one of my problems with the game. People look at him and go "look at that poof". It's a very easy mistake to make because he spends the game in a thong.

Voice acting could have been used very effectively in that game. Were he given a very powerful, booming voice things would have been better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

grimloch wrote:
    It's a very easy mistake to make because he spends the game in a thong..
    A metal thong at that.

Tough bad guy, but not intimidating enough :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ye agreeing that he is a guy make the google image results way more creepy...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Guy

But he's an absolute ch*t character to start with

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

He's definitely a guy but he never really comes across as powerful or threatening unfortunately.

Advertisement