Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seamstress,

Options
  • 14-05-2006 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭

My fiancee is considering importing her wedding dress from the states but is concerned that she wont find a seamstress able to do adjustments to it, can anybody recommend one in Limerick to me?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

There is a little sewing shop on Edward Street next to the Yellow Road take away are good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭grumpypaddy

there is also one on thomas street a few doors up from kranks korner on the left hand side which is also supposed to be quiet good, cant think of name of it but if you walk up there you will see it ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

Thanks for the info, I'll have her check both of those out, Edward St., my old neck of the woods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

There is another one in Workspace too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

I think the one near Kranks Koner is called Fit-Rite. I wouldn't trust anyone with a wedding dress without getting a personal recommendation. You might want to try the online forum at http://www.weddingsonline.ie/ to see who's recommeneded. It might be worth traveling outside of Limerick if you get someone you know is going to do it right (or rite!) .

• Advertisement
Advertisement