Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibiza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

always had some idea of ibiza been some kind of nirvana that was amazing with 1000s of chilled out people, a Mecca for ravers, went two years ago and it didnt really live up to my expectations, maybe they were two high.

Dont get me wrong it was amazing, testio and paul van dyke playing againist each other in manumission, something else. Mauro Picotto was ok. es paradise water party brilliant, but outside the nights out it was pretty crap, I advise anybody to avoid the westend like the plauge, I was staying in San Antonino which I dont think was any good. I think I was just going to the wrong places, prepare to bring alot of money, its fairly crazy. 10 euro in manumission for 1 bottle of water

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Are you sure your were in Ibiza? Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk never played in manumission

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

this time next week il be flin out for the first time... only goin for a week tho do u reckon i should stay longer??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Story-bud!!

mickd wrote:
    Are you sure your were in Ibiza? Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk never played in manumission

sorry bit confused AMNESIA it was, It was all a bit crazy, I dont really remember the names of everywhere to well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Blu Eyz

dj pj wrote:
    this time next week il be flin out for the first time... only goin for a week tho do u reckon i should stay longer??????

Ideally up to ten days would be perfect......i hated leaving and just wished i could have hung on a couple more days.......2 weeks in Ibiza would just prob be too much.....dont get me wrong, the place is amazing but if your partying hard over there (which no doubt you are) you will be in a mess in no time...

If you could stay and extra 3 days go for it.....

Your gonna have a mental time.....im so jealous.....i cant wait to go back:D

Ah brings back great memories, those guys on the beach were ****in brilliant werent they? The atmosphere there was savage.

Where did you go clubbin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I'm back meself :D had an amazing time,report and loads of video's to follow back to bleedin work and reality tomorrow :(

jonny68 wrote:
    I'm back meself :D had an amazing time,report and loads of video's to follow back to bleedin work and reality tomorrow :(

Lookin forward to hearing where you went and how nuts you went...
    Its a pain in the arse coming back from a holiday like that......I guess you will defo be going back :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

looking at links of bora bora is not adviseable on a monday and or suicide tuesday mateys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Story-bud!!

Blu Eyz wrote:
    Ah brings back great memories, those guys on the beach were ****in brilliant werent they? The atmosphere there was savage.

Where did you go clubbin?

to tell u the truth its all a bit blurry... brains fried with birds like this around!!
    going to mainland spain in 2 weeks come on!!
    1366179724a1522681123b415399178l.jpg

Bleeding depressed to bits here back in work today listening to ****e felt like someone to f**k off and just gettign on a plane back to Ibiza..if i win the lotto ill buy a villa out there and throw a massive 3 days party for the you folks right anyway stayed in Valencia the first nite,great city not as touristy as Madrid or Barca but better,cheap and good food and a fantastric beach,it was very hot there as well.

Next day i flew to Ibiza with Vueling airlines from Valencia in 20 mins happy days great airline playing dance music and all as the inflight music (Bob Sinclair)arrived to a packed Ibiza airport,taxi to hotel in Talamanca,chilled by the pool in glourious sunshine.

That nite we met up with my Dublin contact who's living there dj'ing for the summer (jammy ba*tard) and he sorted us out with strong coke and MDMA Crystal (you beauty) we had a load of gargle and went to El Divino for CJ Mackintosh and Tony Humphries,great nite...El Divino is a lovely club the terrace is right by the sea amazing,CJ played a good house set but Tony Humphries was quality played a deadly USA Garage and House set to a cool crowd (fairly dressy affair apart from the token few scruffs in silly t-shirts and loud shorts)tenner a gargle knew what price it was but still a rip off :mad: i was coked up to the gills and had 10 bottles of Sol in the club so that was €100,you ca buy bottles of Sol in the supermarket there for €1.25 each :mad: :mad: rip off cun*s in the clubs,anyway great nite we left @ 7am and went back and crashed.

Didn't go clubbing on the Monday thought we would have a nite off so just went for Tapas in Ibiza Town,quality food and restaurant.

Tuesday was Laurent Garnier & Carl Cox @ Space,some club alright we had tickets in advance as we did for most of the nites (Ibiza Spotlight is cool for that)they asked about cameras going on but my camera looks like aphone so brought it in no probs,it was packed and very hot Laurent Garnier played a storming set consisting of tecnho,pumping house and breaklbeat,he is as good as he ever was..Coxy came on and the master didn't disapoint,he doesn't play that crappy boring minimal techno he playes proper driving techno that you can dance to,just check out the video's i took to get a glimpse,it was top class the club,the show from the performers,didn't drink as much as i was fu*ced on the :D MDMA even the other room in Space was deadly DJ playing some club classics,the chill out is class as well got a superb massage off some bird was only a donation i gave her a tenner,left around 7am i was knackered non stop dancing,atmosphere was brilliant,Space is deadly.

Wednesday i woke up in bits but went to Bora Bora but i was so tired and the beach was sp packed i didn't stay longer than an hour but swore id go back the next day as it looked deadly.

That nite we went for a meal in the old town,top class again,went for drinks got itchy feet about 3.45am and ended up getitng the disoc ferry from Ibiza town to El Divino (7 mins)tickets were "only" 13 at that stage which is cheap for Ibiza,music was very good didn't partake in any chemical activities that nite,too many italian posers there though that nite (loads of them on the island look stupid with hairbands and tight shorts:rolleyes: ) left about 6.30 back to hotel.

Thursday went to bora bora and the bar beside it playing house,deadly buzz dancing with your shades on during the day waving at the planes,great atmposphere loving it,the bar besoide it i thought was better,smaller but a great vibe.

That nite after loadsa gargle,etc we went to Pacha for Renaissance (Deep Dish & Retro in the back room) we were VIP for the nite payed €135 each for that we got into the VIP and got 3 bottles of spirits but we had about 6 over the nite as other people didnt drink all of theirs for some reason so leave it to the Irish to drink them:D Deep Dish played a brilliant set and the Retro arena was amazing,classic house all nite,wenmt up the terrace and met some Dublin lads with their wives and had the craic with them,Pacha is the nicest club of them all it's beautiful,it was an amazing nite with great atmosphere,i was well and truly fuc*ed though,even managed to lose my wallet which was a nightmare thankfully my mates sorted me with money or id have been up sh*t creek,i was supposed to go to Space when we left @ 7.40am but apparently i had to be almost carried home:o :D top nite.

Slept in until that attrernoon i was in bits,that nite i met up with a bird from America and we went to watch the sunset but missed it by 5 mins:( anyway had a stroll on the beach;) and about 1am got yet another unlicensed taxi (that's all we could get the q was so big in San An outside clubs early in the morning) got the "taxi" to Prililige for Manumission,we were on the guest list so no queuing straight in,never seen a club so big in my life it's massive,Manumission is something else you have to go at least once it's actually worth the €45 in so much effort goes into it although i could've cried when they asked for €17 for a vodka and orange rip off bas*ards:mad: scandalous prices,buy nearly 2 bottles for that in the supermarket.

I dunno who the dj who was on but he played pumping house and some techno,with performers coming on every half an hour,met rest of my mates,by 4am it all got a bit messy and i couldn't really tell you much after that :D (too much MDMA too quick = WASTED)i remmeber getting another unlicnsed taxi the Argentinian driver was offering us all sorts,i had to leave in about 6 hours to go back to Valencia so couldn't..somehow managed to check out of the hotel @ 1pm and get a taxi to catch the ferry to valencia where i was sepending another nite before flying back to Dublion the next day,never standing in that heat waiting for the ferry after a load of sh*t the nite before was horrible,even worse 3 hours later when i arrived in Valencia waiting an hour for a taxi @ the port disaster,had intented on having a quite nite in the hostel but it was Saturday nite and people in the hostel were going out so ended up tagging along with this Aussie guy and 2 birds from Switxerland and Belgium and going to some club called Radio City played a mixture of funk/chill out and house,got wasted again and ended up skinny dipping with the others down Valencia beach @ 5am (it was still 28 degrees)work up next day about 12 in bits,airport then home:(

So there you have it,sorry for rambling on once i start i cant seem to stop...Ibiza is the business it was better than i thought it would be but also dearer some of the prices for gargle are scandalous,you would need loads of €€€,would love to live there for the summer but so would half of Europe(probably come back to detox anyway lol)ill definitely go again but this time for 2 weeks and not go clubbing every nite as it burns you out (well me anyway as im in my 30's and going donkeys)will get a villa next time as well hotel was nice but a villa would be class.

Enjoy these video's i took (depressing looking at then knowing some of my mates are still there:( )the ones from Space are particulary amazing,let me know what you think:)

Good ****in man yourself Johnny...no flies on you, ya certainly went to the top alright !! Pics are savage, Felt like it was me in Space with that track Its too late" by Evermore, its a ****in belter.....bought the Album its excellent....

Ha ha your holiday was just like mine, falling from one club, quick kip there, back out for more messin......We bought a load of dodgy pills in Space, they were muck, bought another batch which ****ed me up big time "Sharks"....never again, dont usually get sick but my god these bad boys sent me sideways......had them last weekend over here and it was the same buzz....

My favourite was defo Pacha....deadly club.....loved up the upstairs terraces.....tunes, everything....thought it was much better than Space!

We made friends with one of the illegal taxi men, Ruben, nutjob, got a lift off him one night after Space ****in out of it big style, i was dying for some sniff, so he pulled in and got us a couple of bags, so we used him for the week as our taxi man....all those illegal dudes are selling everything its ****in gas...

I spent about €1,700 over there in the week hardly ate much over there, so much for my 31st birthday had planned that we go to some top class restaurant and drink champers all night then get ****ed....was on Bora Bora the whole day mad out of it having come from Space.

Id say you got a savage colour over there huh? ha ha, not a chance...too much partying like myself !

Now im ****in depressed, ah well its the weekend, and i firmly intend to run a muck ...... PLUS, the weather is gonna be savage, which always helps!

Did you buy any good tunes over there :) ?

Good man yourself :D i actually did get a lovely colour in the time i was sunbathing but already it's fading a bit :o yeah the unlicensed taxi drivers are sound where would you get it you jump into a taxi and not only does he take you home he sorts you out with chemicals as well :D ill definitely go back,video's are cool eh :)

Didn't buy any tunes over there i gave up dj'ing years ago and the CD's are shocking expensive over €20 i downlopad most of my music anyway but was tempted to buy some Space CD's i forgot as well to buy a El Duivino t-shirt

• Advertisement

jonny68 wrote:
    Good man yourself :D i actually did get a lovely colour in the time i was sunbathing but already it's fading a bit :o yeah the unlicensed taxi drivers are sound where would you get it you jump into a taxi and not only does he take you home he sorts you out with chemicals as well :D ill definitely go back,video's are cool eh :)

Didn't buy any tunes over there i gave up dj'ing years ago and the CD's are shocking expensive over €20 i downlopad most of my music anyway but was tempted to buy some Space CD's i forgot as well to buy a El Duivino t-shirt

The Space one is deadly......

Tried to find those dudes in Bora Bora that flog the burnt CD's for €3 but couldnt find the ****ers, so didnt wanna get raped and pay shop prices myself!

So where do u go clubbin in Dublin Johnny? I was reading over the old threads and laughing, i used to go to the Sides, Temple of Sound, Purple Onion, lived in the POD, Shaft......wheres the best these days? I tend to stick to Spirit & POD cos i dont go clubbin a lot anymore ....more late bars with good DJ's.....what in your opinion is the best around at the mo? :)

Blu Eyz wrote:
    The Space one is deadly......

Tried to find those dudes in Bora Bora that flog the burnt CD's for €3 but couldnt find the ****ers, so didnt wanna get raped and pay shop prices myself!

So where do u go clubbin in Dublin Johnny? I was reading over the old threads and laughing, i used to go to the Sides, Temple of Sound, Purple Onion, lived in the POD, Shaft......wheres the best these days? I tend to stick to Spirit & POD cos i dont go clubbin a lot anymore ....more late bars with good DJ's.....what in your opinion is the best around at the mo? :)

Don't really go clubbing much thesedays mate after years and years from 1990 going out several times a week it takes it's toll :o:D used to be a regular in Sides,Ormond Multi Media Centre,Temple Of Sound,Waterfront,Red Box,etc,etc the list goes on,if i do go out thesedays i tend to go to some of the smaller nites,cant be ar*ed with Spirit or the likes,don't think ill be out clubbing now for another few months unless i win the lottery ill fly straight to Ibiza,buy a villa and stay there until the closing partys:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 168 ✭✭Jimmy81

Great clips Jonny. Looks like you had a belter of a holiday! :D

brains fried

Hmm I dont think it is just the women frying your brain :rolleyes:

Blu Eyz wrote:
    We bought a load of dodgy pills in Space, they were muck, bought another batch which ****ed me up big time "Sharks"....never again, dont usually get sick but my god these bad boys sent me sideways......had them last weekend over here and it was the same buzz....
    ?

Yea one of my mates was sold banking soda in the west end by an Irish guy, not best happy about it. From what I hear the north of the Island and Ibiza town are better than the west end. crazy amount of drugs though, there must be corruption in the cops over there, how do they get away with selling it so openly

• Advertisement

spanner wrote:
    Yea one of my mates was sold banking soda in the west end by an Irish guy, not best happy about it. From what I hear the north of the Island and Ibiza town are better than the west end. crazy amount of drugs though, there must be corruption in the cops over there, how do they get away with selling it so openly

Baking soda that's bad form even worse from a fellow Irishman,whoever it was sold him that deserves a kicking,i was fortunate in that my mate lived there before for 6 months so told me everything about the island plus his mates brother is living there for the summer and he sorted us out...there's no doubt the old bill are taking backhanders,they occasionaly arrest someone to male it look as if they are clamping down but every man and his dog knows they are taking backhanders from several people.;)

Sunday 6 August
    01.00-03.00 - Best of Radio 1's Decade in Ibiza Party 2005

Monday 7 August (Sunday night)
    01.00-03.00 - Judge Jules and Sander van Doorn from Judgement Sundays at Eden

Tuesday 8 August (Monday night)
    01.00-03.00 - Andre Galluzzi & Sven Vath from Cocoon at Amnesia

Wednesday 9 August (Tuesday night)
    01.00-03.00 - Carl Cox & John Digweed from Space

Thursday 10 August (Wednesday night)
    01.00-03.00 - DJ Oliver from Home of la Troya at Space

Thursday 10 August (Thursday night)
    19.00-21.00 - Zane Lowe from Ibiza Rocks at Bar M with DJ sets and acoustic performances

01.00-03.00 - Fergie from Meganite at Privilige

Friday 11 August
    18.00-21.00 - Pete Tong live from Cafe Mambo with guests and PAs

Saturday 12 August (Friday night)
    01.00-03.00 - Pete Tong and Steve Lawler live from Viva Party at Pure Pacha

Saturday 12 August
    19.00-21.00 - Judge Jules from Café Mambo

Saturday 12 - Sunday 13 August (Saturday night)
    23.00-05.00 - Best of Radio 1's Week in Ibiza with Fergie from Café Mambo and DJ sets from Mauro Picotto at Meganite, Lisa Lashes at Judgement Sundays, Steve Lawler at Pacha, and Steve Angello and Paul Oakenfold from Cream's Saturday Party at Amnesia

Sunday 13 August
    19.00-21.00 - Dave Pearce from Cafe Mambo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I've never been into clubbing much and Ibiza didn't appeal, but after stumbling across this thread I have to say that I enjoyed reading it very much. And God damn I want to go on holiday now.

mickd wrote:
    Sunday 6 August

19.00-21.00 - Zane Lowe from Ibiza Rocks at Bar M with DJ sets and acoustic performances

Friday 11 August

Saturday 12 August

23.00-05.00 - Best of Radio 1's Week in Ibiza with Fergie from Café Mambo and DJ sets from Mauro Picotto at Meganite, Lisa Lashes at Judgement Sundays, Steve Lawler at Pacha, and Steve Angello and Paul Oakenfold from Cream's Saturday Party at Amnesia

Sunday 13 August

Yeah i seen posters in Ibiza Town last week for this looks deadly wish i was still there for this :( does anyone know can you record the streams online there's a few i wouldn't mind recording starting tonite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 IceBox

If you want all the radio 1 Ibiza mixes & all the best mixes from around the world,sign up to http://themixingbowl.org/ :)

IceBox wrote:
    If you want all the radio 1 Ibiza mixes & all the best mixes from around the world,sign up to http://themixingbowl.org/ :)

:confused:
    Sorry...
    Site is full! The limit of 20000 users have been reached. HOWEVER, user accounts expires all the time so please check back again later!

Been listening to a lot of this lately,highly recommended fantastic stuff:)

http://pix.dontstayin.com/d5/87/d5870c7a-6c94-4e7d-bfb0-6c8aacdab29e.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

Hey Jonny glad you enjoyed Ibiza!!!
    Mate if your heading over next year I sure as hell would love to tag along!!
    Also hope you will make it to the next ministry night, Altern8 are back and Pilgrim is supporting on aug 25th right after me Bday!!!
    Gonna be proper old skool Ardcore m8 :D

jonny68 wrote:
    Yeah i seen posters in Ibiza Town last week for this looks deadly wish i was still there for this :( does anyone know can you record the streams online there's a few i wouldn't mind recording starting tonite?

sign up to freshlymixed.com you will be able to download these mixes usually 4 days after broadcast

mickd wrote:
    sign up to freshlymixed.com you will be able to download these mixes usually 4 days after broadcast

every time i go to sign up i get this message :confused:
    Sorry...
    Site is full! The limit of 20000 users have been reached. HOWEVER, user accounts expires all the time so please check back again later!

• Advertisement

mickd wrote:
    Sunday 6 August

Friday 11 August

Saturday 12 August

Sunday 13 August

Nice one for that.....

Ill never get over Ibiza now........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jonny68 wrote:

Check the EM thread at the top of this forum. DL links already there fro the first few mixes

KevIRL wrote:
    Check the EM thread at the top of this forum. DL links already there fro the first few mixes

cheers mate;)

CTRob wrote:
    Hey Jonny glad you enjoyed Ibiza!!!
    Mate if your heading over next year I sure as hell would love to tag along!!
    Also hope you will make it to the next ministry night, Altern8 are back and Pilgrim is supporting on aug 25th right after me Bday!!!
    Gonna be proper old skool Ardcore m8 :D

More than welcome to tag along next year mate we are gonna look at getting a villa this time and fu*k this staying for just over a week ill do 2/3 weeks proper order :D ill see u @ Altern-8 definitely,will be in touch before then :cool:

harryballs wrote:
    jaysus lads, the juices are flowin now, goin over in a month and bora bora is top of the list. Its my first time goin over and im 23 and ive heard all the stories about the place but its all about doin it and f*ck me im gonna do it. Can't wait, there is some great videos of bora bora and all other clubs around the world on dancetrippin.tv if you haven't already checked it out. well worth a look even if only to make you even more depressed about churning away in this hell hole for 50 weeks of the year.

You lucky bas**rd mate wish i was you,have a deadly time,check out the videos i took
    Bora Bora about 4.30 in the afternoon is super everyone is well up for it,im soooo jealous id love to be going back soon,listening to Radio 1's A decade in Ibiza mix here awesome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭harryballs

jonny68 wrote:
    You lucky bas**rd mate wish i was you,have a deadly time,check out the videos i took
    Bora Bora about 4.30 in the afternoon is super everyone is well up for it,im soooo jealous id love to be going back soon,listening to Radio 1's A decade in Ibiza mix here awesome :D

yeah man some great videos there. i heard ure not allowed to bring a digital camera in to space but are they alrite with disposables or whats their beef

harryballs wrote:
    yeah man some great videos there. i heard ure not allowed to bring a digital camera in to space but are they alrite with disposables or whats their beef

Nah you'll have to put it in the cloakroom,best to put the camera down your jocks providing it's not too big and when taking photos or videos watch out for the bouncers,im lucky in the sense whereas my camera looks like a mobile phone;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

ah lads its unreal im heading over on the 16th of sept for a week i just cant wait. im going to have to check out the lineup for when im there and plan it. I'll be havin a look out for that mdma i heard its mental never done it but sure F*ck it were going to ibiza u might aswell

topdog8 wrote:
    ah lads its unreal im heading over on the 16th of sept for a week i just cant wait. im going to have to check out the lineup for when im there and plan it. I'll be havin a look out for that mdma i heard its mental never done it but sure F*ck it were going to ibiza u might aswell

I didn't bother with pills when i was over there sure why would you when you can aquire the finest drug of them all MDMA Crystal quality:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Im off there SUNDAY...CANT WAIT.

ricey wrote:
    Im off there SUNDAY...CANT WAIT.

Your one lucky bastard.....Have a mad one :D

Where u staying? San Antonio ?

A mot out of the job is going for 2 weeks next week lucky bitch :(:D

jonny68 wrote:
    A mot out of the job is going for 2 weeks next week lucky bitch :(:D

where is the best place to stay in ibiza, few people giving me mixed reactions

topdog8 wrote:

Probably Hotel Pacha near Ibiza Town but it'll cost you a fortune

http://www.elhotelpacha.com/

we stayed in Talamanca which was quiet enough but not far from Ibiza Town,
    Ibiza Town itself will cost a lot to stay in...avoid San Antonio too many lager louts,so id say Figueretas or Playa D'en Bossa definitely,both near to Space and Bora Bora and Ibiza Town.;)

friends of mine stayed in the pacha hotel befor they said its unreal well worth the money.was thinking that myself that san antonio might be a bit mad alright

• Advertisement

topdog8 wrote:
    friends of mine stayed in the pacha hotel befor they said its unreal well worth the money.was thinking that myself that san antonio might be a bit mad alright

A luxury Hotel crazy money if you have it good thing is you get free into Pacha but even though it's the best club in Ibiza you don't wanna be going there EVERY nite,id suggest stay were we stayed http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/victoria/
    cant really fault this place it's really good,only small gripe was that the fridge was too small and was cold then sometimes wasn't which wasn't good for the beers but apart from that everything else is spot on,the room,the staff multilingual and friendly and the food good and the swimming pool is nice and 3 mins walk to the beach,it's 15 mins walk along the boardwalk to get the ferry which takes about 7 mins to Ibiza Town (also stops @ El Divino @ nite) word of warning taxis charge a call out charge to the Hotel €4.20 so best to walk along the boardwalk and get the ferry or get the bus to Ibiza town for €1.20 but they only come once every hour.;)

topdog8 wrote:

Stay as close to Bora Bora beach as possible, thats where its all happening....:D

Story Blue Eyz you goin to Altern-8 tonite @ The Belvedere im meeting CTRob from here in there later it should be amazing cant wait,let me know if your going man will meet u in there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭harryballs

the dawn of tommorow brings good vibes as i finally head of to ibiza. cannot fookin wait, this time tommorow i will no doubt be in bora bora wavin at planes and dancin my ass off to the ibiza sound. the only thing annoying me is i went shoppin today and there was **** all summer clothes in the shops so does anyone have any idea if the island of ibiza is as much of a rip off for clothes as it is for everything else

harryballs wrote:
    the dawn of tommorow brings good vibes as i finally head of to ibiza. cannot fookin wait, this time tommorow i will no doubt be in bora bora wavin at planes and dancin my ass off to the ibiza sound. the only thing annoying me is i went shoppin today and there was **** all summer clothes in the shops so does anyone have any idea if the island of ibiza is as much of a rip off for clothes as it is for everything else

T-shirts,shorts and flip flops are all you need during the day mate didn't go shopping for clothes there but shouldn't be that expensive,t-shirt and jeans all you need at nite you lucky bas***d be sure to let us now how it went have a deadly time;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement