Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1000 to spend - digital camera + camcorder!

• 14-05-2006 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

any recommendations? its for a wedding and i kinda need to bone up on what is good etc... as i've kinda left it late and havent really much of an idea about equipement.

i reckon a 6mp camera would suffice for not more than €250 including mem card and €750 for digital camcorder including tapes.

I have good spec pc for connectivity and was thinking of getting 2 sony's (or 2 same brands for mem card compatibility)

anyone recommend anything? the digital camera definately doesnt have to be hi spec at all just something that can produce nice clean images at 800 x 600 resolution even less...i reckon the more important thing is the camcorder!

any help would be great :)

Comments

Advertisement