Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help; order these damn things

Options
  • 14-05-2006 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi all;

Just got round to making a blog so that we can all add news to the news section on our site (im talkin 'owners' of the site when i say we)

Anyway; when i post something up; it comes up descending date wise... check it out here; http://halofest.net/blog/index.php

e.g. the first post shown is from the 1st of April and the last is the 14th and i want the post made on the 14th of may to be shown at the top of the page and not the bottom.

Can anyone help??
    Thanks.
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

As far as I know it's a preference in the admin 'config' area?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Looks like you've changed the default install options and/or have installed some plugin that alters the default of descending rather than your ascending.

There are a few plugins that will help alter this, (e.g. Custom Query Plugin), so is it a fresh install? Have you installed custom plugins? Are you the admin, or did someone install it for you?

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭da4i's

Yeah i already have that plugin but i havent got a clue how to use it lol :) Can you help me?

Yes i am the admin :)
    And I installed it :)

Thanks,
    Dave

Advertisement