Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

97 Fiesta Zetec 1.25 Service

Options
  • 14-05-2006 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a rough idea of cost for a full service by a ford dealer? (car has 77000 miles) Dont want to be paying mad money or anyone know a decent ind. place that are good at fords? (in the tallagt area but can do general southside area)

will an ind. garage be able to tell me about suspension and shocks? Have a feeling something amiss in this department!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Dunno about a ford dealer, but when I had my '00 fiesta zetec it cost about 110 for a regular service from an independent garage. That included all labour, vat, filters, oil etc.

Advertisement