Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

converting avi files

• 14-05-2006 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi, i hope i have this in the right forum, i am trying to convert some avi files so i can burn these and play in my dvd player, i have videozilla and this has convert to mpeg1 or mpeg 2, is this the right format for me to play in home dvd player or should i be using another programme, any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

anyone???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

Well this should be posted in the Computer section firstly..

At the moment Nero7 has a really good facility for converting any type of video format (in your case .AVI) to DVD (.VOB) and it is very easy to use. i.e. do the conversion and burn to DVD

There are hundreds of other programs you could use but this is a good and easy one to use.

www.nero.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

anyone have any good free software for converting avi's to vcd?

Advertisement