Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to eat out in Limerick....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

The Greek place on Steamboat Quay was great but it's been closed for a coule of years. I'd recommend The Mogul Emperor, the Thai Gourmet or the Texas Steakout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Has anyone tried the Thai place just over that Steakhouse place???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

sudzs wrote:
    Has anyone tried the Thai place just over that Steakhouse place???

Over it? You mean next to it? Bambu.

Yes i go there alot the food is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

Italian: La Piccolo Italia - beneath Limerick Leader offices (or close) extremely good value
    Indian: Eastern Tandoori - opposite Clarion.
    Indian takeaway: Mogul emperor cannot be beaten, extremly good value.
    Chinese: Gone off it lately but the King Palace in Dooradoyle is quite good.
    Irish: 'the green onion' is good.
    Irish: 'Market Square' is exceptional but not cheap.
    Pizza: Milanos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 king puck

Moll Darbys is without doubt the best restaurant in the city. It's consistently excellent. Also I heard they just won the national seafood restaurant of the year award. Well worth a try...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'd recommend the following:

Bambu - great food (especially the seafood), nice waitresses, very reasonable prices
    Green Onion - nice atmosphere, great menu (duck salad, mmmm)
    Texas Stakeout - good food and consistent quality
    Moll Darby's - again, great food... blah blah blah...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I personally love Milanos...Great food for reasonable prices - have yet to have a bad experience there! Can get a great view if seated upstairs looking over the river (nice at night time especially)

🤪

Advertisement