Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrissey..

Options
  • 15-05-2006 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Is it wierd for an 18 year old girl to be totally inlove with a 46 year old singer...looks wise??? Iv been told by friends Im weird and sick...give me some neutral views!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah it's absolutely terrible. You should be drooling over someone like Robbie Williams or that smackhead Pete Drugerty at your age.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

especially because he's rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

No it isnt. Morrissey is gorgeous. And his Music is great. I went to see him on my 18th birthday 2 years ago. Was amazing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

takola wrote:
    No it isnt. Morrissey is gorgeous. And his Music is great. I went to see him on my 18th birthday 2 years ago. Was amazing! :D

Wahoo somebody that agrees with me...I just love him to bits!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

jtsuited wrote:
    especially because he's rubbish

And who do you listen to?? Morrissey is the saviour of most lost souls...FACT!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 dramadave

And who do you listen to?? Morrissey is the saviour of most lost souls...FACT!!

Paul Weller once described him as having a face like a bag full of marshmallows, by the looks of recent photos, he's eaten them :)

Advertisement