Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was your year?

• 15-05-2006 2:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Well its a but over so how was it? was it good for you (baby)?
    what about the 1st years are you as warped as the majority of us now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

this was one of me favourite years, only 2nd to first year! pity its me last but i've made friends with people i can scab sofas off next year so ill be back.

ps is it rude to shag someone on the sofa ur crashin on? hehe prob the only reason ill be back down! pesky livin at home with the parents! grr

ooh wait, i still have the repeats! who else will be bak in august? actually, dont answer that, someone start a new thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

best year ever. gonna be sorry next year when I have to actually try and get good grades

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

excellent. Looking forward to next year, pity 1st year is finished...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Chucky

I just finished first year (But have already been through 4 years of another college :)). Compared to DIT Kevin Street, Carlow IT is a palace! I'm already looking forward to next year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

have to say this year was pretty good, class wasnt bad and had some top notch piss-ups. bring on 2nd year!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i have to say i quite enjoyed this year. probably the best year so far for me. classes were grand, with one or two god damn boring exceptions, and had some great nights out too.

looking forward to next year, although i'll be in 4th year then, and will have to try do something other then just barely pass...damn qualifications :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

just over a week of and I'm already bored, bring on the fourth year

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Destructor!!!

I had a great time socially, lotsa piss ups and plenty of new friends (you know who you are, you poor bastards).
    Academically, I kinda threw in the towel at the end of the year, dunno was it laziness or just an experiment I'm playing on myself. Makes me feel **** guilty though - I know I could have done better.

Still, 1 more year in this "Palace" won't do much (more:D) harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

I'm finished in Carlow a few years now but the best part of Carlow IT is Rag Week. Matt Givens (Scraggs DJ) has a few photos from Scraggs on his bebo site. It might bring back a few memories. There's a few funny ones on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Destructor!!!

Last year I managed to have a nephew born at the start of Rag Week, and this year I died of the 'flu all week long... except for the thursday... oh em eff jee, that was an electrically legendary night.

Look, I invented a compound phrase! Yay!

• Advertisement
Advertisement