Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Help please Nokia 6100

• 15-05-2006 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

I dropped my phone is the toilet the other day, "Stupid i know" And my friend gave me a Nokia 6100 to use for a while, I out my sim in it yesterday and it asked for my pin, I entered that and Security code came up, I typed 00000 and 12345 As they are the only security codes i've seen, I since rang my friend and he said he was never asked for a security code, Any ideas on how to get around this,

Any help is appreciated :)

Kellxor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Ring your phone company - if you have registered your sim, they'll be able to help you out no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Dilbert75 wrote:
    Ring your phone company - if you have registered your sim, they'll be able to help you out no problem.

This is incorrect. A security code other than the two mentioned by the OP is user set. The phone company can have no idea what it is. They can only help with sim problems.
    You will have to get the phone flashed in somewhere like The Telephone Centre on Dawson Street or MPRC.

Advertisement