Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brokeback

Options
  • 15-05-2006 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey,I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get an online version of "Brokeback Mountain," the short story by E. Annie Proulx (it came before the film!!!)? I have been meaning to read it for a long time but can't get an online version anywhere. If not, will have to buy the book....cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

claire h wrote:
    Here's a text file... (.pdf was too big)
    Thats a spanking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Shhh, it's gone, I'd forgotten how neurotic boards people were about this stuff... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Its not neurotic. Its common sense. Boards is a free forum not a swap meet for warez and illegalities.

spanking averted.... for now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

If you're going to buy it go to HMV. Dubray had it for 10.99 or something but HMV had it for 5.99. Damn multinationals!

Advertisement