Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to overclock gigabyte k8nmf 9 motherboard

Options
  • 15-05-2006 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I'm trying to find how to find the settings in the bios of this motherboard,
    a gigabyte k8nmf 9 motherboard, but when you press delete and go into the bios you are supposed to press ctrl + F1 but it does not have anything you can play around with, the board comes with overclocking software and I was wondering does anyone know some good voltage settings and ht speed so I can overlcock my s939 thlon 3800+.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Is that nForce4x?...do you have the latest bios installed?
    My Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-9 nForce4 Ultra has the following settings using latest F9 bios.

FSB = 236
    HTT = 4x
    CPU Multi = 11x
    CPU voltage = 1.425
    CPU speed = 2.596MHz

My OCZ PC3700 memory is set manually to 2-3-3-7 with the voltage @ 2.8v, it's reported in CPU-Z 1.33.1 as 2604MHz with the FSB at 236.5.

Advertisement