Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Chickens

Options
  • 15-05-2006 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Thanks to the threat of Bird Flu there will be no chicken coop in BB this year but instead, if reports are to be believed, they will have a COW to look after instead!!!! be funny to see them arguing over who'll do teh milking!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

there wasn't any chickens last year either so no surprise there

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think BB4/Celeb BB2 marked the last appearance of the chickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

BuffyBot wrote:
    I think BB4/Celeb BB2 marked the last appearance of the chickens

thast true! hehe! i never realised that thy were gone.... SLOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Yup, BB4. I remember having a day off and I was home watching live streaming. There was huge technical fault on E4. They put HMs into the bedroom while they removed the chickens. But, they skipped the 15 min delay and all you could see were vets handling the chickens in the garden. It was quite funny, they just had an image of the garden forzen for 15 mins, while an announcer kept saying "We're sorry.......the live delay is here for legal reasons.......We are trying to get it back online etc. etc."

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I suspect having subjected the chickens to listening to Les Dennis, they decided keeping them in there was just too cruel, even for Big Brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

BuffyBot wrote:
    I suspect having subjected the chickens to listening to Les Dennis, they decided keeping them in there was just too cruel, even for Big Brother.

LOL! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

jobonar wrote:
    if reports are to be believed, they will have a COW to look after instead!!!!
    Apparently there's gonna be a few pigs also.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I hope the cow kills them all in a bse fueled murder spree. FOR THE HERDE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

How long before some of these clowns start talkin' about the "dynamic of the group" ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

That blonde one with the big boobs , she's no spring chicken either

• Advertisement
Advertisement