Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Canon MV series

• 15-05-2006 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Dont know if this is the right forum but I was wondering if any of you guys has had the ccd problems that are occurring rather frequently with these Canon camcorders
    Canon in the UK are repairing these for free and I was wondering if anyone over here had to send their camera over to the UK to be repaired or do we get the runaround from Canon Ireland
    The problem seems to be happening in the mv600 series that are now about 3 years old which is not a long time for something like that to need to be repaired

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

It happened to mine, a 600i. I rang them in Canon, Sandyford. They were very helpful. They said that I could send it in to them or drop it in. I work in Sandyford so dropped it in, it took about 3 weeks as they were out of the ccds at the time. There was no charge and no question of weather it was still under guarantee. Mine was 2 years old when it happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭meldrew

Thanks , I'll give them a ring and see what they can do

Advertisement