Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycleways - bike repair

Options
  • 15-05-2006 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

left a bike in last week for repair. Do they normally ring you when it's done to let you know that you can collect it?

thanks

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

I thought they'd tell you when to come back for it when you're leaving it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

yes. They've always rung me. They are pretty good, for example, one time I left my communtin bike in for a service and it needed a 70 euro part. They rang me before fixing it so that I didn't get a surprise when I collected the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

you're right, they did give a time for collection.
    I've never left the bike for service with them before, so I'm not sure how "true to their word" they are.

Other places where I've left it for repair have always been rather vague with when the service will be done.

Sure I'll pop in at the time they say and if it's ready, great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DubNside

I found there repair service to not be what it used to be!

I was told id have to wait a week to leave a bike in for some basic repairs!

Advertisement