Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afghan hunger strike in St Patricks.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

Drapper wrote:
    Seems to be the way your acting.............. one upmanship is low................ give him a break! people are entitled to thier opinions! which may not be yours, thats what makes us all different...............
    Indeed people are netitled to their opinions but...

Abusing our democratically elected Taoiseach, declaring antagonistic denial of our laws and hurtling insults in a childish manner towards others on these boards will get him all the reactions he deserves!

He may be joined at the current Taliban HQ at St. Pats from 2.30 onwards.:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

These guys are still on their hunger strike, I cant believe it. Why dont they just give up. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭babybundy

i think they should be taken out by force and thrown on the first plane if it was a mosque in a muslim country they line us up and shoot us for doing that i dont mean to be racist to muslims as a whole but thats what would happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭godfather69er

Ag marbh wrote:
    School Students against Deportations Demo!

Let them Stay!

Six of the hunger strikers are school students. We need to do all we can to show solidarity with them.

School Students protest - 2:30pm.

St. Patricks Cathedral.

All out
    where do you get off??? feckin do gooder i hate people like you i hate them,i cant express how much i hate them.what is going on in your little head to come to the conclusion that letting them stay is the right thing......is mumsey telling you they should stay... you make me sick
    your ****ing lucky i have better things to do at this time of year. but after the 19th of june ill be there protesting against them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

where do you get off??? feckin do gooder i hate people like you i hate them,i cant express how much i hate them.what is going on in your little head to come to the conclusion that letting them stay is the right thing......is mumsey telling you they should stay... you make me sick
    your ****ing lucky i have better things to do at this time of year. but after the 19th of june ill be there protesting against them.

Yes and Id say the sudents have so much symphaty for these guys that their not interested in the afternoon off school;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

babybundy wrote:
    i think they should be taken out by force and thrown on the first plane

agreed. there is no point in entertaining these people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭rkeane

I think you will find that this case will be resolved long before June 19th. Do they not realise that good behaviour is taken into account when an appeal for leave to remain is made. According to their rep - Rosanna Flynn - all have failed in their initial asylum claim - this action won't help their final appeal.

darkman2 wrote:
    Yes and Id say the sudents have so much symphaty for these guys that their not interested in the afternoon off school;)

funny that im just finished school,(prob lost all credibility now) i swear this is doin my head in i want to go to protest but have to study.i am only on now coz i am takin a little break.
    i hate this and it is exactly what i was sayin on another thread where i pointed out that these "refugees" just give the 2 fingers to the law of our land, but apparantly i am a racist:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mossy Monk wrote:
    agreed. there is no point in entertaining these people

Or people who support them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

(prob lost all credibility now)

I don't think you had much to start with buddy, you're hardly the most eloquent of debaters...

• Advertisement

DaveMcG wrote:
    I don't think you had much to start with buddy, you're hardly the most eloquent of debaters...

i can be a bit crude but i will tell you it as it is, and this is a discussion not a debate, and yes i will have to fine tune my debating skills

i can be a bit crude but i will tell you it as it is, and this is a discussion not a debate, and yes i will have to fine tune my debating skills
    alright mate, I agree with alot of what you say anyways

get them out of the country look at the black student cunlea or something like that he was allowed back in and drives around with no tax insurance or licence and looking at how some polls and liths drive i say we should have done wat most europe did CLOSE THE BLOODY BORDERS

babybundy wrote:
    get them out of the country look at the black student cunlea or something like that he was allowed back in and drives around with no tax insurance or licence and looking at how some polls and liths drive i say we should have done wat most europe did CLOSE THE BLOODY BORDERS
    we need immigrants, genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Out of interest, why do you hate them? If you lived in a ****hole country and you had a chance to make a fresh start in a very prosperous country like Ireland wish lots of opportunities for you and your family wouldn't you give it a go? I know I would.

Out of interest, why do you hate them? If you lived in a ****hole country and you had a chance to make a fresh start in a very prosperous country like Ireland wish lots of opportunities for you and your family wouldn't you give it a go? I know I would.

i hate do gooders i dont hate immigrants, sorry poor english them referres to do gooders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭rkeane

We need immigrants, I absolutely agree with that - but not people like Kunle. In any case - He's going to be given his marching orders in the next 2 weeks. The verdict on his judicial appeal is without doubt going to go against him. That criminal will be enjoying the delights of Lagos shortly.

We also don't need immigrants like these bogus Afghan asylum seekers....we certainly need LEGAL managed immigration.

wat do we need immigrants for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

i hate do gooders i dont hate immigrants,
    Sorry buddy, misunderstood what you were saying.

babybundy wrote:
    CLOSE THE BLOODY BORDERS

why close the borders? no one should have problems with people who are here legitimately

• Advertisement

babybundy wrote:

now that is racist, the fact is we need immigrants but, since we can choose which, and as the country especially dublin has its share of scum bags, we dont need to babysit the african and east europe scumbags,

Mossy Monk wrote:
    why close the borders? no one should have problems with people who are here legitimately
    wat about those who are working for pittens and taking irish jobs you dont work in construction anyway you'll have the same opion when you lose your job to them

in this country we are paying double and tripple taxes high cost of living and now we are expected to work for less just because an immigrant will work for half price

babybundy wrote:
    wat about those who are working for pittens and taking irish jobs you dont work in construction anyway you'll have the same opion when you lose your job to them

maybe its because of your greed, if they can work on min wage why cant you

union rates

babybundy wrote:
    in this country we are paying double and tripple taxes high cost of living and now we are expected to work for less just because an immigrant will work for half price
    dont be stupid. no one should be made work for slave wages. those employers should be jailed. your point about jobs being taken is ridiculous

Mossy Monk wrote:
    dont be stupid. no one should be made work for slave wages. those employers should be jailed. your point about jobs being taken is ridiculous
    ya i agree jail the greedy employers i've seen it with my own eyes union rates should become law why work a dangerous 8 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

First impressions last and they haven't started with a good one, their recent actions should be taken into account when and if there cases are reviewed one by one and to be honest with you they should be deported. They're not even in our country legally and there already breaking the law :mad:

What they are doing is wrong, plain and simple. We have rules and laws in place for a reason, just because they are Afghan still doesn't give them the right to come into our country and have a total disregard for them. I'm not a racist person but I do believe that they should be deported and on the bases of their recent actions too.
    At the end of the day if they are allowed to stay and even if it's done through all the proper channels it will still be seen by the majority of the Irish people and the world as that their plan worked and they got what they wanted by carry it out.

Our government needs to send out a clear message "you can't get asylum here by using bullying tactics and we won't be threatened into giving you what you want!"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

babybundy wrote:
    what about those who are working for a pittance and taking irish jobs? you dont work in construction anyway. you'll have the same opinion when you lose your job to them
    damn goobacks. they took our jobs.

it is true that there are some immigrants coming here and undercutting the prices of skilled construction workers, but it all balances itself out.
    most of those i've seen working here on the cheap did piss poor work, so they are not exactly getting a good reputation for it.
    you want a job done cheap? by all means employ one of these unproven workers, who will not guarantee their work and could be gone out of the country right after making a balls of your house. or you could just pay a skilled person to do the job properly.
    at the end of the day, a job done poorly costs you more in the long run. you get what you pay for.
    that's not to say all immigrants are going to rip you off. i know a german tiler. he'll charge you a lot of money, but you will get a perfect job done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

babybundy wrote:
    ya i agree jail the greedy employers i've seen it with my own eyes union rates should become law why work a dangerous 8 euro

Huh?:confused:

Advertisement