Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Moto V3 voicemail with Meteor

• 15-05-2006 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Does anybody know how to setup the voicemail number on a Motorola V3?
    The manual tells me to go to the Message center, press the Menu key and select the Voicemail setup option.
    Problem is there is no Voicemail setup option...

Ideas welcome.

Comments

This happens a lot with Meteor, they hide the Voicemail Setup option on their Motorola phones. The number should be in the phone already but if its not then the phone's software needs to be modified.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Meteor don't modify the software on the V3. Only on the L6 and V360. The V3 is standard firmware.

chrislad wrote:
    Meteor don't modify the software on the V3. Only on the L6 and V360. The V3 is standard firmware.
    That's correct but the flex is still configured to their specifications. The V3's flex version is SE8677MXXY814C, the carrier code Y8 is for Meteor flexes.

I know about all this because I had the same problem with a Meteor V300, the Voicemail setup option was missing and there was no number stored.

Advertisement