Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 armed robberies in a week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 irish guy 1979

its crazey stuff there all gone mad is it the start of the end for the city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Just a sign of the times lads , this stuff is going on all over the country not just Waterford , the fella they caught for the one in Lisduggan is probably the same fella that did the other jobs , he seems to have the same MO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Give us a bit of peace in Dublin for a change. Its every second day up here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

This town is getting scarey with all the crime going on lately.
    I thought I heard wrong when I overheard people on about 2 armed robberies in the town .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭col o

I thinks its just a sign of the times as Meldrew said.I think we reached No1 in the Murder charts again.Its hasn't been given the media attention that Limerick gets and I think we should be thankful for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Waterford Today has the story of the arrest and names the culprit who also did the Barronstrand job.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Heres something I dont understand , the fella they caught on monday was only on the paper recently for holding up the Credit Union downtown about a year or two ago , wtf was he doing back out on the streets ? The justice system in this country is crazy

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

mike65 wrote:
    Waterford Today has the story of the arrest and names the culprit who also did the Barronstrand job.

Mike.

By any chance was that a taxi driver? Cause on the same day I got a taxi and the driver was very agetated and was giving out mad that the bank have been robing him and he was going to go in and "sort it out". Then that same day, the bank gets robbed :S

I always considered it just a considence tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Did'nt hear any details but watch the court reports in a few months! (or in September bearing in mind thier honours will be on holliday soon).

Mike.

Advertisement