Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunglasses for a guy..

• 15-05-2006 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hy!
    Im just wondering where I will se a good selection of sunglasses for lads.. I want to get ones that have a kinda blue tint fading to clear.. from top to bottom if ya get me..

Hakko!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Buy a retro pair of 80's wayfarers on ebay. Seriously, der back in this summer. The bigger and funkier the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Brown Thomas if you want to spend a few quid, have a good selection.
    If you think you will probably sit on them/lose them/break them, Next always do a great selection for both men and women normally, normally around €15-25 and are reasonably good quality too. You can get an idea of collection here http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=G30&p=294&o=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Haven had a chance to go lookin for 'em yet.. How much is a few in BT's? Next sounds good..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

go to dundrum...presuming you live in dublin---BT2 and Sunglass hut...gotta pair of oakleys in SH myself last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

BTs go from 175-250 an beyond.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Haven had a chance to go lookin for 'em yet.. How much is a few in BT's? Next sounds good..

Depends what you want. D & G and Prada do nice pairs. Got a pair of square, snakeskin trimmed Dolce & Gabbana's a couple of weeks ago. Wake up in the middle of the night to take a peak - they are SOOOOOOOOOO gorg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

my advice to you is invest in a pair of oal;eys...
    they are a bit expensive but are fantastic glases.
    you will think yoiu dont have sunglasses on they are so clear..
    you can get them for prescription glasses or not

go to a good optition for more info if they stock them. someone who does brand name glasses...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭Tazz T

M&S are doing a range at the moment. Good prices, if like me, you tend to go through a lot of sunglasses through breakages and losses.

I'd never spend more than 50 quid on sunglasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Spot on lasair I have a pair of Oakley fives and they are smashin..jsut browsin for something else..
    Was on the sunglaasses hut site and they have a few nice glasses..might check em out the next time im in dublin..

Hakko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I also have a pair of Oakleys and I can heartily recommend them. They cost a penny, but well worth it. I've had mine for nigh on five years. Great for sports too on account of simply _not_ coming off your head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Oakleys are dull and everyone has them. Plus, the model hasn't changed in 'bout 17 years, spend the bit extra and get something distinctive. Or go for the wayfarers, same some cash and still be distinctive:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

oakleys released a new range last year.
    they are amazing.
    i have a pair at home. check out their websit for more info. its US dollars but you save cash.
    www.oakley.com

Advertisement