Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Umek Signum 0d404 Karim Justin Bourne....

• 15-05-2006 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

R3VOLUTION JUNE 16TH
    The Vaults Dublin 1

(Techno)

UMEK
    Slim Jim
    Lady Bianca
    Stefan K
    Taff

(Trance)

SIGNUM
    Niklas Harding
    M Sykes

(Hard House)

OD404
    Karim
    Justin Bourne
    John Kerrigan
    Scorchio

(Old Skool)

MARK KAVANAGH
    Pilgrim
    Pierce Rooney

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

I SEE U HAV MR. I PLAY WAT I LIK KAVANAGH AGAIN IN DA OLD SKOOL ROOM R SHUD I SAY 'PLAY WAT U LIK ROOM' I CANT UNDERSTAND Y U WUD BOOK A DJ WHO ****ED U OVER BY PLAYING WAT HE WANTED INSTEAD OF WAT HE WAS BOOKED 4 Y DONT U BOOK
    SUN OF DA DUBLIN OLD SKOOL DJS LIK WARREN K,ED CASE.LIAM DOLLARD 2 NAME BUT A FEW U GET GR8 LINE UPS 4 DA OTHER ROOMS BUT DA OLD SKOOL ROOM WATS GOING ON WIT DAT IS TIS DA SO CALLED SPECIALL LINE UP U WERE ON ABOUT ITS A JOKE M8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭damiennolan

Lovin' the techno room!! Slim Jim warming up for Umek. Gotta be good!
    Attended the first revolution but missed the second one - stupid exams!!
    Would have loved to have gone - heard Ignition Technician wrecked the place!!

Roll on June!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fellowdjs

cant wait

Advertisement