Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i love him but...

Options
  • 15-05-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok ok probs predictable here but dont know whree else to ask for advice bout this...

Been with this guy for a while whos been my best friend a lot longer andi think the world of him... And i say i love him and i guess i mean it on some level, he's helped me through an awful lot in the past and he's one of the few people i can seee having around till the day i die... But then i gotta start wondering if its just a platonic/ brotherly love lately?!

Now it gets messy...Let me start by saying im at the very least bi... And he knows and respects that and has even had a few experiances with guys himself. Anyway more and more lately i see the lesbian fantasises coming to the forefront in my mind, and althiough i'v been with a few girls in the past (probably more than guys), there has only been one serious which due to a variety of reasons was not exactly good for me...
    Now all i can think of is girls, All my fantasies are abput other girls, i cant seem to muster up interest n other lads etc...
    Now my boyfriens dosn't know the extent of this, just that I have a thing for the ladies as he puts it...
    Despite knowing all the intricate details of my past he believes that now im 99% hetrosexual. Either way he finds girl-on-girl a turnon and admitidly i did use this to my advantage for a while until i decided to grow the fcuk up and be fair to all the girls i was scoring once off...

Now i know i love this guy to bits he means the world to me, but i just don't know if i want him sexually anymore. I cannot imagaine a better relationship than the two of us have, yet i feel i NEED to be with girls...

Anyhows...theres my rant...has anyone been in a similar situation?!
    Any words of wisdom?!
    Please at wits end here...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

After reading your dilema...Iv come to the conclusion either your totally gay and u dont wanna admit it or your not gay but dont want to hurt your boyfriends feeings! Sit and think bout both of them! Just coz u think bout girls in a sexual way dont mean your straight...maybe confused!! I hope you can sort things out x

Ps private message me if you want x

Advertisement