Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roman history and archaeology exam

Options
  • 15-05-2006 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else here as F'ed in the A as i am for this exam on wednesday? What did they expect would happen when the lectures are on at 9 am on a Monday and Wednesday?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

man I second that...2 lectures i made it to...2!!!! Went to most tutorials but they were a waste of time..never even went through the passages thing...ha i' m screwed...just counting tomorro as one day closer to sarurday and drunkenness!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

yeah i'm gonna drink myself into a coma on saturday!! it's my friends 21st as well so it's gonna be mega! do you have any idea about anything to study?? this is the first time i've had blanket confusion for an exam, i'm so glad i got more or less full marks in my assignments, if i can get just over 10% tomorrow i'll be laughing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

no idea..when i asked the tutor i was told eh eh just read the book cover to cover...i was like ok u really don't understand cramming do ye..got really screwed with tutors this yr..i was told that the lit&culture exam would prob focus on catullus and cicero..i was like ooooh how'd ye come up with that, maybe coz they're the f'ing books ye fool!!!!Man how do these people get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

jesus, do yourself a favour and dont look at the sample paper, it's disastrous!! my plan is to read sulla, pompey, caesor and learn about the first great triumpharate tonight, then learn about the building programs of roman generals tomorrow, it's a lot of work but it should come up seeing as they promised course work wouldnt feature on the exam! now, if only i didnt have to do intro to ethics and intro to phil of anthro i'd be grand:D

Advertisement