Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blogs.boards.ie - journals.ie WTF etc...

Options
  • 15-05-2006 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

OK, what happened to blogs.boards.ie?
    What's the story with journals.ie?
    And most importantly, where was I told that my blogs.boards.ie site was being taken down?

I don't want to be d1ckheaded, but it was so random. Acceptible maybe for the normal user, but not for those that pay for their blogs.boards.ie
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

All the info about it is in the subscriber's forum, which you will find in the System category.

EDIT: Here is the thread in question: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054931907

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah... didn't you see the notice?

It was stuck up in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

That's the display department.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

If there's a problem PM me - I wasn't able to maintain two blogging systems on boards.ie, the relevant thread was on the Subscriber forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

snappieT wrote:
    Acceptible maybe for the normal user, but not for those that pay for their blogs.boards.ie
    Who does that?

• Advertisement
Advertisement