Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I was sold a car with a Missing Gear ?!? - UPDATE

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

oh, okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭pa daly

You seem to have made your choice so best of luck with the car!

BTW how much did the solicitor set you back (out of interest?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

pa daly wrote:
    You seem to have made your choice so best of luck with the car!

BTW how much did the solicitor set you back (out of interest?)

Well he's a close friend of the family and my Dad recently won a high court case with him a few months ago that was eh.... "Worth a few bob"!
    So he didnt charge me his fees but i had to pay 60euro to FIAT Ireland for the report on the box and engine. Altho with 4 new tyres i'll call that even :D lol

Its a 1.2 (16v) but still fairly nippy because its light and small, nice car all round, Hopefuly it'll last.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Just read the entire thread... If it was me i'd have taken the money back n left it at that...

I've nothing against fiats.. We'd 3 puntos in my family at one stage(still have 2) but of the 3 we've replaced gearbox's, done the headgaskets(on all 3) and reaplced the fuel pumps and brake lines.. Now for me it was grand as myself n my dad did all the work, loads of parts avail n easy enough to work on..

But if i wasnt able to fix the cars cheaply i'd never have gotten one..

As for sporty, get urself a pug 106 gti/saxo vts.. I had a punto sporting and it comes nowhere near these for smiles per mile... As i said the day i got my vts.. "U can bury me in this thing cause i aint leaving it...."

Advertisement