Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw on NTL....

• 16-05-2006 3:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

This has happened two weeks in a row now.. Just before the main event of Raw, NTL ****s up. Last week I didn't mind too much, I got kinda bored before the main event started and I wasn't watchin it anyway. I was lookin forward to HHH knockin out Shane and Kenneh (which is what I'm presuming will happen), but instead, I get TV5. I can't watch Raw later this week cos of exams either.. I'm just pissed off cos I stayed up and actually wanted to see the main event for once. And I can't even speak French

NTL will be hearin from my lawyers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ntl have a premium channel sharing with TV5? they obviously dont realise that RAW always runs late in the states

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yeah. screw NTL. i stayed up last week too.
    i got sky+ back this week. i couldn't handle ntl's screw-ups any more. watching last nights raw now. sky+ rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Yeah, that was fairly lousy of them... last week I didn't mind that much... but I was looking forward to that match too. I mean what the fcuk is the deal with cutting it off before the main event!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It was fine up until last week though. If I had the money I'd have Sky+

Advertisement