Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

juve cheating comp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

that has got to be the worst music I've ever heard one of them videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Bellisimo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

love the music!!! wow i feel so european now! i fairness to Juvé some terrible decisions from the refs there! the pen there isn't even an appeal from Juvé some horrible dive too (so good i thought one was a foul) what about the guy being dragged along lol class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

Im sure I could make a video from 10 years footage with dodgy decisions that went Man U's, Liverpools, Barcelonas etc. ways if I wanted to as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Spaced Out wrote:
    Im sure I could make a video from 10 years footage with dodgy decisions that went Man U's, Liverpools, Barcelonas etc. ways if I wanted to as well

except juve are being done for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

SpAcEd OuT wrote:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

OK, seems like I've been on a different planet recently...whats all this talk about Juve & cheating?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

VinnyL wrote:

innocent until proven guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    innocent until proven guilty.
    agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

VinnyL wrote:

Only because there has been an investigation.

How short our memories are. What about Grobelaar et al? How odd that players leave the EPL and are found doped in Italy. Remember the lights going out at West Ham?

Look, the Italian league is corrupt to the core, but that doesn't mean it's alone in that. There are tighter controls on betting, doping, financial administration and referee appointment in Italy than anywhere else in Europe. If the rules from Italy were applied in the EPL it would have only three teams (there are those that say that's all that's in it anyway ;))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

There is clearly going to be some level of corruption in any area of life where there are millions of pounds to be made. The fact that this may well be truer in the case of Juve just underlines the fact that it is happenign in a lot of places also IMO. Hopefuly thogh if Juve are found guilty, they will be made a scapegoat of and other clubs will pay attention if they are up to the same sort of thing.

Advertisement