Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Zombie - Educated Horses

• 16-05-2006 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

I picked this up last week not realising the Mr Zombie had a new one out. Its good, not as good as The Sinister Urge, stand out tracks for me are 17 Year Locust, The Devils Rejects and Death of it All.

He definately wants to be Alice Cooper tho, his influences are all over this.

I was quite surprised this morning to read that the album entered the Billboard Top 200 at No.5. Way to go Rob!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I heard the single from it a few times on the telly and all I can say is: "Why?" Dreadful song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I just looked up the single is Foxy Foxy.
    You are quite right, the song is a pile of poo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yea thats what i thought too, is the rest of the album like that?I hope not, rob zombie is class but after hearing foxy foxy i was wondering why lord why, why do you take so many good bands and turn em into crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

foxy foxy stands alone on the album. but the album itself isn't all that amazing anyway. he spends too much time mucking about with movies to make good music i guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

Bring back white zombie!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Drummo

I didn't bother with this as I thought The Sinister Urge was pants. Hellbilly Deluxe was quite good though.

Not a day goes by that I don't wish he didn't break up White Zombie. What a band! La Sexorcisto is my favourite album of all time.

Egos eh? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I must say I found the album a total let down. :(

Maybe the next one.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Nea wrote:
    I picked this up last week not realising the Mr Zombie had a new one out. Its good, not as good as The Sinister Urge, stand out tracks for me are 17 Year Locust, The Devils Rejects and Death of it All.

He definately wants to be Alice Cooper tho, his influences are all over this.

I was quite surprised this morning to read that the album entered the Billboard Top 200 at No.5. Way to go Rob!

"The Devils Reject" is also the title of a movie he directed - weird ****, but great in a way. Not for the faint hearted.

Advertisement