Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you class socks as underwear?

• 16-05-2006 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Well do ya? Pighead and one of his 3 friends were discussing this over a fine wine and a cigar last Sunday week. "Of course they are" he shrieked. "They're fcuking not "I yelped.

His point was that they live with the underpants and other underwear type garments in the underwear drawer. My point was to tell him to shut the fcuk up. Surely if you can see the garment in question then they cannot be classed as underwear. Socks are on show all the tim=not underwear., underpants aren't(unless your superman)=underwear.

Where do you stand on this highly contentious issue?

Are socks underwear? 30 votes

Yes of course they are. Are you having a laugh?
    0% 0 votes
    No way. Not a chance. Underwear is sexy.Socks aren't.
    20% 6 votes
    Stop wasting my time you spanner
    80% 24 votes
    I wear my sock on my cock
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Manolo Blahnik

They're undeer your shoes aren't they :D

UNDERWEAR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Not underwear!

If you've to take them off to go to bed they are underwear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

They're undeer your shoes aren't they :D

UNDERWEAR
    Yeah but manolo Pighead seen you in the Q bar last week and you wore a floral shirt under a frilly jumper Do you class that as underwear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

If you've to take them off to go to bed they are underwear!

:confused: . So basically everything apart from Pigheads underpants is underwear by your logic. What on earth are you talking about coolsmileygirl. Its not often my big old brain gets confused but its fair to say I am currently bamboozled

• Advertisement

You know what I mean....undergarments and socks are classed as accessories and they are taken off before bed so therefore they are classed as underwear
    Your feet would feel naked if walking around in shoes without socks too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Sometimes..I don't take my socks off before going to bed ..... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Socks can be sexy:

E839967D-49B6-457A-86EE-F8F250E62F9A.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

Pighead wrote:
    Socks are on show all the tim=not underwear., underpants aren't

I beg to differ.
    >ChixNix<
    >Rawr<

Underwear is sexy. Socks aren't.
    The reason why socks get put into the underwear drawer is because they are small and fiddly like underwear (In most cases).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

socks are socks. underwear is underwear (ie: the y-fronts and wife beater string vest i wear around the house)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Manolo Blahnik

Pighead wrote:
    Yeah but manolo Pighead seen you in the Q bar last week and you wore a floral shirt under a frilly jumper Do you class that as underwear?

Good God :eek:
    they'll just always be underwear.

Everyone wears socks... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Sico wrote:
    Socks can be sexy:

E839967D-49B6-457A-86EE-F8F250E62F9A.gif
    I can see the potential:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

When i pack for holidys i think "socks and underware" so obviously i class the differently. would socks look out of place in an underware type calender? -YES!! picture Miss April in her best corset and a pair of socks? its not right!

Advertisement