Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Celbridge to Walkinstown

• 16-05-2006 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Morning all,

Anyone be able to tell me the best route in the mornings from Celbridge to Walkinstown (by car). Also how long do you reckon it would take (on average)? Looking into buying a house in Celbridge and my girlfriend will be needing to travel to Walkinstown.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Probably have 2 choices - From Celbridge head the back roads to Newcastle, brings you out onto the Naas Road which you can follow onto the Long Mile Road and onto Walkinstown.

Alternativly take the N4 to the m50 junction, head south on the M50 & exit onto the N7 and take it up as above. Or you could go straight on through the m50 roundabout, through Palmerstown towards Chapelizod & turn right after the West County Hotel. Go up through Ballyfermot up the Kylemore road which will eventaully bring you to the Walkinstown roundabout.

As for times sorry I would'nt know, guess at up to an hour and half depending on traffic..........

Advertisement