Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One more time: BB recommendation needed.

• 16-05-2006 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi all,

I know this topic is pretty popular on that board, but I need your recommendation. The question is simple: Which BB should I choose?

My conditions are:
    1. I'm living in center of Maynooth village Co. Kildare.
    2. I utilize broaband for web, e-mail, torrent download, regular ftp download, skype voice services. What speed option would be suitable?
    3. I prefer Wi-Fi router, because I own laptop.
    4. I won't be supprised by bills so I prefer company that don't charge for usage over cap limit, but lower the quality of services.

Thanky very much for any piece of advice.

Cheers,
    NN

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

NoizeNoize wrote:
    Hi all,

I know this topic is pretty popular on that board, but I need your recommendation. The question is simple: Which BB should I choose?

My conditions are:
    1. I'm living in center of Maynooth village Co. Kildare.
    2. I utilize broaband for web, e-mail, torrent download, regular ftp download, skype voice services. What speed option would be suitable?
    3. I prefer Wi-Fi router, because I own laptop.
    4. I won't be supprised by bills so I prefer company that don't charge for usage over cap limit, but lower the quality of services.

Thanky very much for any piece of advice.

Cheers,
    NN

You seem to be using BB at the moment so why do you want to change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 NoizeNoize

dub45 wrote:
    You seem to be using BB at the moment so why do you want to change?

I'm in Poland and have BB right now, but I'm moving to Maynooth next month :)

Advertisement