Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

assassin stalks 360?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Yeah, interesting that. I've heard quite a few things thrown around about this game. Apparently it casued quite a bit of excitement in the PS3 camp at E3. Looks good.

As far as I know this has already been announced at X05 for the 360 (although there didn't seem to be much media coverage about it). Also, nothing has been said about it being exclusive to the PS3. I think this may just be people's assumptions. If you check out ubi.com it currently only states PS3 but there is no mention of exclusivity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

hopefully, as this looks pretty decent

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

i've rad a lot of reports on this game , some of them saying the graphics were truly next gen and one even going so far as to say x360 couldn't handle these type of graphics..tbh from the footage i've seen from the likes of mass effect, crackdown(absolutely huge dretailed city environments) and of course gears of war, that statement seems nothing more than bull.
    I'm sure the x360 can handle what i've seen of the footage and as you said the rumours surrounding the game running on a 360...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

hairball wrote:
    i've rad a lot of reports on this game , some of them saying the graphics were truly next gen and one even going so far as to say x360 couldn't handle these type of graphics..tbh from the footage i've seen from the likes of mass effect, crackdown(absolutely huge dretailed city environments) and of course gears of war, that statement seems nothing more than bull.
    I'm sure the x360 can handle what i've seen of the footage and as you said the rumours surrounding the game running on a 360...

well considering the GPU on ps3 and 360 are very similar, and cant possibly see a reason why it wouldn't run on a 360... and wasnt this the game rumoured to have been actually running on a 360 at e3?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

yup apparently thats the rumour another review i read had the reviewer describe being handed a 360 controller to play it..but as he noted himself it could've been hooked up to a pc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement