Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How often do you need to top up?

• 16-05-2006 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm sure this is on the Meteor site somewhere but I can't seem to find it :o

How often do you need to call someone/top up in order to keep your account activated?

I'm planning to leave the country for a year and need to ask someone to top up for me to ensure I don't lose my free text for life sim :D

If I remember correctly I think you need to top up once every 6 months right? If anyone could post a link that'll be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

You need to topup by £20 every 30 days in order to keep your free txt's or 5c calls.

Link from the big graphic on the front page - http://www.meteor.ie/makethemove/5c_ft.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Whoops, I didn't make myself clear enough sorry! I meant how often do you need to top up to keep your account activated e.g. Meteor won't shut down your phone number?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i think its a year. call 1905 tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You need to topup every 6 months with Meteor or they'll prevent you making calls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Thanks, thought so. Don't want to lose the free texts for life sim! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement