Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are U going back to school?

Options
  • 16-05-2006 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I know alot of my frineds have now said they are done with School, they have left and started studying at home rather then sitting in school....

Just want to find out how many of you have decided to do this.

Thinking of doing it myself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Classes finish on Thursady, so apart from the odd class in the next week or so I'll be at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'l probably head in most days. When i try to study in school my computer is right there...tempting me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

My school doesn't finish until next Thursday. Then it's grads night. So realistically the last cram starts on saturday. I'll still go to school, we don't do much work anymore, but it's fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I stayed at home this afternoon and my attempts to study ended in nothing but failure.

Tomorrow I intend to go in and commandeer an empty classroom and see how that goes. Plus our Maths teacher is running classes up until June so they're not something I want to miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭whassupp

we're not finished yet but maybe thats coz our principal is on holidays.
    day by they though the attendence gets smaller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'll be in the last two weeks (we finish next Monday), purely because I know I'll get nothing done at home! I'll just keep considering study and do something more fun instead..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Im finished tomorrow!wooooooooo!!study hall is open al next week and there is extra classes for those who want to go!im going to go in though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I used to come in for the odd class, or if I needed to give work to a teacher, but I had alot of work to do at home so I stayed there mostly. I just got cracking on loads and loads of exam papers, and they helped me alot.

good luck folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

We finish next Friday, Im still going to go into the school and do study there, they put a room aside for us, so if I need any help I can go to class and ask the teachers.

Advertisement