Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test tomorrow

Options
  • 16-05-2006 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

I hav emy driving test tomorrow and needless to say i am very nervous... Anyway I am missing my Visor on the pasanger side of the car.. the driver one is fine... will this be ok....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,862 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'd say it'd be fine? I had mine this morning - first time doing it & failed by 1 grade 2 fault :( (mostly "progress" through busy roundabouts/traffic).

Seems very subjective to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Tony Danza

I hav emy driving test tomorrow and needless to say i am very nervous... Anyway I am missing my Visor on the pasanger side of the car.. the driver one is fine... will this be ok....
    Can't see that being a big issue, the tester would know you're nervous so won't be fiddling about things in the car so probably won't even notice it missing. But then again he could be cúnt...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Yes it is very subjective, though I hear they are getting in t1000 terminators to do the testing as of tomorrow morning in order to bring in some consistency.. Hate that JamesCrombie :D
    , good luck anyhooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    I'd say it'd be fine? I had mine this morning - first time doing it & failed by 1 grade 2 fault :( (mostly "progress" through busy roundabouts/traffic).

Seems very subjective to me...

Have been saying for months your a brutal driver.....nobody listened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭jamescrombie

anyone want to comment on the orginal topic... dont think the poor fella needs anyone slagging him on his driving today after failing his test :mad: ... hard luck better luck next time I say....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,862 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

anyone want to comment on the orginal topic... dont think the poor fella needs anyone slagging him on his driving today after failing his test :mad: ... hard luck better luck next time I say....
    Cheers but sure I'll apply again this week for a cancellation with a letter from work, and hopefully get another crack at it in another few weeks.

Oh and don't mind Nelly. He's a driving "legend" apparently :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

How'd your test go?

I passed I passed I passed driving 6 weeks had 15 lessons and I passed worth every penny I saved that on my insurance now.... i would advise anyone doing the test to OD on lessons well worth it to sort everything out... I called the place in Mayo and asked them about the head rest and they called Rathgar and they said it would be fine.... i am over the moon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Congrats mate!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭The_Magoo

Well done, drive safe now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Congrats.

thanks all its a great feeling.... I only applied for the test 6 weeks ago and had letter for a cancelation... i must say my tester was really nice when the practical was going on he was quite but gave excellant instructions.... he asked me to sign the Cert of compentance after the test I didnt know if i had passed or not.. what a feeling

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

yep I remember how that felt having passed the test...well done.. look after it now..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Jeez - 6 weeks???? I'm scared sh*tles. I've my first driving lesson on Sunday and am dreading it

Advertisement