Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

It's called perspective.

Watch Fr Ted, that might help explain it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

thats me in work over xmass at 6am. And yes i do have very big hands ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

@grimes did you just rob that suit?? it looks like theres a price-tag hanging off it :p !!
    @MNG... sports clothes what are they? [I'm a huge fan of the spice girls and Mel C was my favourite!]
    @Bkdzr.. its danielle feel free to call me either
    @panda... eh i think my mouth looks really weird in it!! -I was going for a smile i think but it just didnt happen.... oh and i look way younger usually coz i've got braces!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    @grimes did you just rob that suit?? it looks like theres a price-tag hanging off it :p !!

Its me in work. I have to wear an ID tag becuase im a mean kick arse security guard.

awww i'm kinda disappointed.... well i suppose bein a security guard is cool too! You actually look like your avatar the more i think about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    @MNG... sports clothes what are they? [I'm a huge fan of the spice girls and Mel C was my favourite!]

I guess I just pictured you as a bit of a tomboy rather than lady-like. (I was into Emma out of the Spice Girls myself.:))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

You actually look like your avatar
    That was my first thought as well :)

cool, shes my fave simpsons character

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

Was he talking about you or Grimes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

He was talkin bout Grimes, right enuff. I figured as much but couldn't be bothered pointin' it out, but since you've done so, well...

I thought Scraggs would look a little like her avatar, so I wasn't as surprised as the others by her pic.

Having said that, my tendency to think ppl are what their avatar looks like got me into trouble wit Tar.Aldarion (mind you, who hasn't?!:D )

• Advertisement

Thought I might be out of line, butting into someone else's conversation, but couldn't resist.

i'm dense....

or self involved...

:p

Scraggs wrote:
    i'm dense....
    Meh, what you lack in brainpower you make up for in good looks.:D

Ah, jesus... I just know I'm gonna pay for that at some stage...:v:

Slippers wrote:
    or self involved...

no mostly just dense:p

and a little self involved?

Im happy that at least someone knows what i must be thinking. That seems to make one of us ;) (Seb for UCD official mind reader and founder of the DoLC!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

If you are all real nice to me I will post a pic of meself.

seb is featured in it too...

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

@ Scraggs--How you doing?

I'm still actively distroying all digital photographs of me so as to save the eyes of all of you good people. Maybe I can find one where there's not too much light and it won't offend too many of you.

Im surei saw someone take a photo on their camera of you at the beers. I remember you posing anyway...maybe that was just a pose with no picture? ;)

Altogether now...

POSER!!!!!!:p :v: :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Im surei saw someone take a photo on their camera of you at the beers.
    They're dead now.

boo urns pic 2 doesnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Try now

you look like somebody famous! i cant put my finger on it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Reminds me of Charlie Sheen...just a little.

Reminds me of Charlie Sheen...just a little.
    That's what I was going to say.

bigjimthefirst: Are you really charlie sheen? Its ok, u can tell us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

HA!! Haven't got Charlie Sheen before, not too far off I suppose in that light. Some of my mates in college reckon I look a bit like Goran Visnijc (Dr Kovac from ER). There are worse people to be compared to I suppose!! :)

DirkVoodoo wrote:
    For some reason my eyes were closed when it was taken, im not wasted or anything.

yeah, sure;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Scraggs wrote:
    yeah, sure;)

Seriously, sober as a duck. If i find a better picture i will post it but thanks to dell i lost my photos over the summer...that, and the camera and i aren't really friends

Advertisement