Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

B-K-DzR wrote:
    bigjimthefirst: Are you really charlie sheen? Its ok, u can tell us :)

yep he is!he sometimes brings his wife denise richards into college with him too-they are the posh and becks of the terrace:D
    oh god no please dont put up ones of the board meetup-i can never pose for pics-i always look like a chimp high on e in pics,seriously have to practice my posing for d elections!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

panda100 wrote:
    he sometimes brings his wife denise richards into college with him too-they are the posh and becks of the terrace:D
    i doubt it, they've filed for divorce

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

ah bigjimthefirst, ud be mad to divore her :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

B-K-DzR wrote:
    ah bigjimthefirst, ud be mad to divore her :(

Don't worry guys, it's a publicity stunt, just like the last time we filed ;)
    panda100 wrote:
    oh god no please dont put up ones of the board meetup-i can never pose for pics-i always look like a chimp high on e in pics,seriously have to practice my posing for d elections!

Any pics anyone? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pilson

humbert you handsome bastard.
    marry me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Grimes wrote:
    *yes i do enjoy hanging around in the mens toilet.[/URL]

...taking photographs!!! :eek:
    Scraggs wrote:
    oh and i look way younger usually coz i've got braces!

aww bless :o:D

Nice picture :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    *i hate calling people by nicks :p

jayzus, imagine someone tipped you on the shoulder and said "hey, you're 'bee-kay-dee-zed-orrr', aren't you?!" :v:

i cringe whenever im asked my nick :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Should've picked an easier one to remember! It was pretty bad when I could neither remember your name, or your exact nick :(
    I've no problem with people calling me by nick, but I wouldn't like to be calling out a boards nick across a hallway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I was actually cringing in the student bar at lunch today that someone would shout out 'Dirk'...if ya gonna do it, tap me on the shoulder and whisper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

DaveMcG wrote:
    jayzus, imagine someone tipped you on the shoulder and said "hey, you're 'bee-kay-dee-zed-orrr', aren't you?!" :v:
    I did that at the UCD boards beers, but got confused, threw in a few extra hyphens and finally reverted to his real name!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I was called Boobies on another board... Imagine how embarrassing that got when yelled across a crowded bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Blush_01 wrote:
    Imagine how embarrassing that got when yelled across a crowded bar!

Or funny if a bloke with man boobs answered "Yeah?"

I did that at the UCD boards beers, but got confused, threw in a few extra hyphens and finally reverted to his real name!
    Always safe to just revert to my name. Its Owen for those of you who dont know (or forgot :p ).

If ya have to call me by my nick ill give ya a nice way to pronounce it without hyphons => BK Doozer or better yet just BK (and no it has nothing to do with that show or me being lazy...i swear ;) ).

Nice and easy innit (compared to the other way with hyphones

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

DaveMcG wrote:

i was thinking the same!
    I saw waltons in a lecture and couldnt remember his name and was wonderin would it be too weird to shout over waltons [in the end i decided it was!]
    I think i saw grimes today on the walkway near 911 and was thinking should i shout out oi grimes or somesuch but then once again i decided it was probably not a good idea. [i managed an inaudible hi though...]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I would never ever ever forget someones real name would i hullababloo and the van!!

[i managed an inaudible hi though...]
    Ahhh my speciality (while sober, when im drunk its more of heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy).

lol when i'm drunk its a ''hey there'' with an american twang

Scraggs wrote:
    I saw waltons in a lecture and couldnt remember his name and was wonderin would it be too weird to shout over waltons [in the end i decided it was!]

Was this linguistics? You should've gone for it! Might've woken me up :v:

Waltons wrote:
    Was this linguistics? You should've gone for it! Might've woken me up :v:

at least you got out of it nice and handy .... i'm feckin well majoring in it:D

• Advertisement

Jeez, good luck to you! :eek:
    What's irish studies like, by the way?

Also, saw Grimes today! He looked like a man on a mission though, so I didn't say anything *cough*

yes grimes did have that man on a mission [possibly out to kick ass] look about him...

Irish studies... is well fairly interesting if ya like irish identity what makes person irish and all that jazz. At the moment we're doing irish Film and will be watching The Quiet Man, The Crying Game and Intermission over the next few weeks. After that then its like writing, poetry and drama and stuff all tied in with the notion of irish identity...
    AFAIK theres no exam and two essays to do [well thats what it was last semester..]

Might drop in for the Intermission class ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Said hello to Grimes today, and boneless.

Aside from that, I never really see anyone in the Dept. of Lung Cancer that I know from boards. Maybe they're purposefully avoiding me. I'm onto you all!!!:D :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    I think i saw grimes today on the walkway near 911 and was thinking should i shout out oi grimes or somesuch but then once again i decided it was probably not a good idea. [i managed an inaudible hi though...]

hey yeah that was me. Next time gimme a holler. To embarressed to go around shouting at people I think i might recongnise myself. Sorry didnt hear the Hi .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

what school were you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Michaels

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Michaels
    <insert obligatory questioning of your sexual orientation here>

:p

Heres me.
    This page was set up to slag me so its a crap photo.

http://www.freewebs.com/dmona/steve.html

There is a far worse photo if you go to www.freewebs.com/dmona and look in gang once in the site. It is a goddawful picture:eek:
    I do believe I'm in quantitative economics with you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Straight as the Spire.
    We just don't **** ourselves when we hear the ominous creek of the closet....

Advertisement