Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    Gav.....singing Uptown Girl when that pic was taken?? Roffle.
    Yeah, USI Congress in Ennis over the mid-term break. The weird thing was that I was sober for the entire thing (had telephone interviews for Google on each of the three mornings) and still ended up doing all that karaoke stuff... :rolleyes:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sangre wrote:
    Ahh..the old use legalese to sound threatening and meaningful trick. Shame it doesn't mean anything. Thats BnL for ya!
    Think you kicked yourself up the arse when you 'published' the pictures on a public website! And linking to bebo isn't publishing...at all. Its the internet equivalent of telling someone where they can see you in the library.
    Have you been drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Yeah, USI Congress in Ennis over the mid-term break. The weird thing was that I was sober for the entire thing (had telephone interviews for Google on each of the three mornings) and still ended up doing all that karaoke stuff... :rolleyes:

Meh...I love karaoke and I never drink....it's the song that shames you :p
    *Demands beers be held in karaoke bar for duet with Gav*.....actually no wait, you were a choral scholar, you're probably way better than me...I couldn't take the shame.... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Kudos to Hulla...you know the reason it was so full of chat was because Truckle, in all his wisdom, decided to merge it with the roll call thread :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

What wisdom! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Wait till we get our photopost, we'll be the envy of all the other forums, well except after hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hermione* wrote:
    What wisdom! ;)

lol yea! That's why I decided to leave that thread for Hullaballoo, just 'cause I'm so nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you all that

[sings] You are so beautiful to me [/sings] etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Now that Irlrobins has put up a picture of his boat everyone's going to be at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

But....I don't have a boat?

Edit: Can I put up a picture of my car? It's purty. *hastily rips down learner signs*. Don't judge me!! *eyeballs all*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Have you seen rain on's tatoos :eek:
    jeeee....they are huge!

I have always wanted a garden gnome tatooed on my derrière - but I've never been brave enough :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Wow rain on.
    I like the feet ones.
    I'm a bit scared of tattoos myself but those flowers look cool.

Oh, also, your big toes look kinda like mine. Kinda sloping inwards.
    Yeah, a bit random...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I think you might have a locker near me, Rain on. Close to DramSoc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Much better hulabaloo......rain on =kelly osboune....she's got tats on her feet doesnt she?

Theres no photos of the van up??How can you deny the women of UCD so unfairly.....apart from the van I think everyone else has their picture up,all the girls do anyway..we're such a bunch of attention seekers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I still havent put mine up... mainly because I'm really picky about photos! But I also like the anonymity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

beanyb wrote:
    I still havent put mine up... mainly because I'm really picky about photos! But I also like the anonymity!
    relative anonymity!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Blush_01 wrote:
    I think you might have a locker near me, Rain on. Close to DramSoc?

sorta.. my locker's beside the trap.

tintinr35 wrote:
    relative anonymity!!!;)

Well yeah.. damn you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

beanyb wrote:

Are you blonde and kinda short?
    Think I have a picture of you.
    Well, I've a pic of some people from World Aid Soc anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i'll work on theVan and try to get him to put a pic up.if he refuses, i'll put one up! he isnt as scary as Hull and i reckon i could outrun him!

• Advertisement

Nope that's not me. I'm a brunette!

beanyb wrote:
    Nope that's not me. I'm a brunette!
    relatively brunette;)

Totallybrunette!

Argh,ibrokemyspacebar....hehe

i beg to differ Beanyb

yepthat'sme.JenLambert,thepoliticstutor.

ARGH@myspacebar.

lolbeanyb:D

spotted tintinr [I think] walking towards belgrove yesterday. He had lettuce/salad mix.

Scraggs wrote:
    lolbeanyb:D

spotted tintinr [I think] walking towards belgrove yesterday. He had lettuce/salad mix.
    wrong again scraggers........u suck at this

EDIT: although what time was this, def not lettuce/salad mix, may have been potatoes tho???

tintinr35 wrote:
    wrong again scraggers........u suck at this

EDIT: although what time was this, def not lettuce/salad mix, may have been potatoes tho???
    I've no recollection of what time but late I'd say..I was outside the bar.. I was very drunk at this stage and it was definately you:p

ya i got a craving for wedges and went over to the shop to get potatoes....no lettuce.....you should have said hi ya big spa!!

• Advertisement

tintinr35 wrote:
    ya i got a craving for wedges and went over to the shop to get potatoes....no lettuce.....you should have said hi ya big spa!!
    I didnt think you'd appreciate being harrassed by a drunken girl tbh.. I did announce to my mate that I knew who you while you walked past if thats any consolation lol

EDIT; Why the fúck did I think you had lettuce :confused:

Advertisement