Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

beanyb wrote:
    yepthat'sme.JenLambert,thepoliticstutor.

ARGH@myspacebar.

Oh i know you from when i joined softball last year, i quit once i got bronchitis in october and never went back.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Scraggs wrote:
    I didnt think you'd appreciate being harrassed by a drunken girl tbh.. I did announce to my mate that I knew who you while you walked past if thats any consolation lol

EDIT; Why the fúck did I think you had lettuce :confused:
    well say hello next time!!! i dont bite!! the bag of potatoes was kinda lettcuce like it was all green and purple looking!!!

Snickerpuss, thats not actually Beanyb thats a joke, ur one in the photo was our politics tutor!!!

Damn cos i know that other chick.
    Makin me look like a fool!
    I was never gonna get that politics in-joke.
    :mad:

Hey cant be leaving you out now can i Art History in joke

Yay i get it! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

just so everyone knows i secured the permission of theVan and Hull yesterday! and we all know what that means!!!! I CAN PUT THEIR PHOTOS UP!!! have a great one of the two of them. granted i might have used their drunken states to my advantage but thats their fault!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Font22 wrote:
    just so everyone knows i secured the permission of theVan and Hull yesterday! and we all know what that means!!!! I CAN PUT THEIR PHOTOS UP!!! have a great one of the two of them. granted i might have used their drunken states to my advantage but thats their fault!!!!

I cannot believe Hullaballoo gave his consent to have a pic of him up! :eek: How did you do that???? How drunk did you have to make him?

I am VERY surprised now!!!

hehehehe! i used my womanly charms!!! nah only kidding. we r all so wrecked after the exams it didnt take much!! well they didnt actually say "you can out our pics up". i basically said i was putting it up and they didnt argue! thats consent in my book!!!

Font22 wrote:
    hehehehe! i used my womanly charms!!! nah only kidding. we r all so wrecked after the exams it didnt take much!! well they didnt actually say "you can out our pics up". i basically said i was putting it up and they didnt argue! thats consent in my book!!!

me still VERY surprised.
    *waitsForPicsInOtherThread* Hope it's some funny one :D

have no energy to go upstairs to get my camera to upload but i will soon, i promise!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Font22, I'm warning you, if you put up a picture of anyone who isn't you, you will be banned. If TheVan or I want our pictures up, we'll put them up ourselves.

I certainly didn't give you any permission last night, and I wasn't that drunk so don't try to pull that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sacrafice yourself for the good of the boards Font22!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Well as hullabaloo's the mod it wouldn't matter, he can delete posts, anywho I'd hate if someone put a picture of me up without my permission. That said I found him on bebo the other day, I've met him but I'm so bad with faces I never recognise him, I will now:p

yea i mite pythia. hull is a teddybear at heart and he loves me too much to stay angry for long. and hull we had this conversation in crowes. dont deny it.

*queue faux BB anouncer accent* day feive in the Big Braady huse and Hullaballoo is abot to spank Font22 for been a naughy posta

hahahahahahaha v good. but trust me, there will be no spanking. i'm only winding him up anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

tintinr35 wrote:
    Hey cant be leaving you out now can i Art History in joke

The only 'in joke' about the History of Art is the course itself....

Hiyooo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Ferdi is that you studying up on the 4th floor of the library today?

Sangre wrote:
    The only 'in joke' about the History of Art is the course itself....

Hiyooo!!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I play ukulele more than guitar, recently, ferdi! Mainly cos my finger is fooked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

rain on wrote:
    sorta.. my locker's beside the trap.

Thought as much! I'm pretty sure I've seen you plenty of times during the year. Kudos on the cool clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Blush_01 wrote:
    Thought as much! I'm pretty sure I've seen you plenty of times during the year. Kudos on the cool clothes!
    do i have cool clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

batman converse??

rain on wrote:
    do i have cool clothes?

Distinct clothes.
    Your pic doesn't look anything like you. But I mentioned that already ;) I only recognised you cos of your clothes
    humbert wrote:
    Well as hullabaloo's the mod it wouldn't matter, he can delete posts, anywho I'd hate if someone put a picture of me up without my permission.
    I second that. It's a sensitive issue. Some people, including me, just don't want to be public on the internet. Not only friendly ucd boardsies can look at it, but just about every muppet/perv.
    That's why my bebo pics are private...friends only...striclty!!!!

meowCat wrote:
    Distinct clothes.
    Your pic doesn't look anything like you. But I mentioned that already ;) I only recognised you cos of your clothes

I second that. It's a sensitive issue. Some people, including me, just don't want to be public on the internet. Not only friendly ucd boardsies can look at it, but just about every muppet/perv.
    That's why my bebo pics are private...friends only...striclty!!!!
    fancy urself much!!!!

tintinr35 wrote:
    fancy urself much!!!!

:confused:
    don't understand that comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

meowCat wrote:
    :confused:
    don't understand that comment.
    ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

what i think he meant is "You find yourself attractive then" or " you think your hot".

Bit silly really :p

B-K-DzR wrote:
    what i think he meant is "You find yourself attractive then" or " you think your hot".

Bit silly really :p

ic.
    wow. That's even farther from what I thought he could mean while I didn't understand what he's trying to say.

Tini, if it makes you happy to think that about my post .... :cool:

I think people should be aware that if they upload a picture here, not only those for whom it was intended for can look at it (I just presume somehow, that the pics are intended for fellow ucd boardsies), but really everyone can look at it! And that's too many people for my taste, at least.

Therefore, to get back to the topic, I think it's really mean if someone puts up a picture of you although it is very obvious that you don't wish to have a pic of you up. And it doesn't matter if it's about a mod or not. The only difference is that the mod can delete it himself pretty quickly and we ordinary folks have to ask a mod to do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

meowCat wrote:
    I think people should be aware that if they upload a picture here, not only those for whom it was intended for can look at it (I just presume somehow, that the pics are intended for fellow ucd boardsies), but really everyone can look at it! And that's too many people for my taste, at least.
    But aren't you a postgrad? Wouldn't your pic already be up on the ucd site?

That's why I put mine up, I wouldn't have bothered, but it was going up on the odcsss site, so I didn't see the harm.

Advertisement