Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

well boards is looked at a lil more often than the ucd postgrads site i'd say ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

B-K-DzR wrote:
    well boards is looked at a lil more often than the ucd postgrads site i'd say ;)
    It's actually how I found out who irlrobins was.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Blowfish wrote:
    But aren't you a postgrad? Wouldn't your pic already be up on the ucd site?

That's why I put mine up, I wouldn't have bothered, but it was going up on the odcsss site, so I didn't see the harm.

yes. I am a pg. And my pic is up because my supervisor demanded it.

Besides, this thread isn't about me liking a pic of me up or not.

That whole discussion was started because I was trying to justify why someone (in this case: hulli/the van) would be a lil apprehensive to someone else (in this case: font22) putting up a pic without them asking for it, even if others (in this case: pythia) encourage them to do it anyway.
    I know it's not my call at all to justify anyone's intentions or whatever, but silly me just wanted to waffle something here too :o ....see where it got me to, a discussion I don't want to have :(

Can't someone start talking about someone else, please??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

meowCat wrote:
    That whole discussion was started because I was trying to justify why someone (in this case: hulli/the van) would be a lil apprehensive to someone else (in this case: font22) putting up a pic without them asking for it, even if others (in this case: pythia) encourage them to do it anyway.
    I know it's not my call at all to justify anyone's intentions or whatever, but silly me just wanted to waffle something here too :o ....see where it got me to, a discussion I don't want to have :(
    Don't get me wrong I actually agree with you, putting up pics of someone else isn't really fair at all, if I didn't want mine up, and one of my friends put it up, i'd kill them. If you don't want yours up it's grand.

I noticed though that peachy took hers down, just before Hull became mod.

[edit]err, but Pythia quoted it so it's in post #137 of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i also agree that its not right putting up pics of someone without their permission.

change the subject....umm...anyone apart from elmyra watch the eurovision? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    i also agree that its not right putting up pics of someone without their permission.

change the subject....umm...anyone apart from elmyra watch the eurovision? :)

anyone's who's anyone watches the eurovision.

It's only the really hardcore ones that follow it up by listening to their Irish Eurovision winners compilation cd...:o 'whyyyyyy meeeeeee.................'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Eurovision, that contest got old a long time ago when we stopped winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ah no i was just taking the piss, cause u said that anyone could look at at!! i dunno what i thought was funny.....i have exams they ruin me.......dont judge

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Great, so you change the subject from off-topic to even more off-topic. Need I say it: get this back on topic please.

I deleted my bebo account on Friday or Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Great, so you change the subject from off-topic to even more off-topic. Need I say it: get this back on topic please.

I deleted my bebo account on Friday or Thursday.

Why??

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Chakar wrote:
    Why??
    Why what?

Why did I close my bebo? Because it's the most zarking annoying website in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Why what?

Why did I close my bebo? Because it's the most zarking annoying website in the world.

Zarking?

hhmm, some googling says:
    An all-purpose expletive coined by the late Douglas Noel Adams for his internationally bestselling science fiction novel "A Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy."

Zark you!
    Zark off!
    What the zark?

Thank you for the new word to add to my lexicon.
    Yes, seriously.

Pythia wrote:
    Zarking?

hhmm, some googling says:

Thank you for the new word to add to my lexicon.
    Yes, seriously.
    Hoopy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Hoopy!

Crazy, weird, trippy, bizarre, strange, curious; cool, nifty, really great; unexpected- especially unexpectedly opportune.

I'm learning! Hoopy!
    (You can see I never read that book)

Pythia wrote:
    Crazy, weird, trippy, bizarre, strange, curious; cool, nifty, really great; unexpected- especially unexpectedly opportune.

I'm learning! Hoopy!
    (You can see I never read that book)
    No, you would have to be a frood to have.

Feck off this is not spell czechs:);)

tintinr35 wrote:
    Fúck off this is not spell czechs
    Excuse me?

why did u fart or somthing?

Obviously someone has hacked your account. Your account is banned until you sort it out. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Maybe you could stop spamming yourself hullaballozaladoby!

• Advertisement

I'm educating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Seraphina,thats a crappy pic!You cant see your pretty face or anything...get a new camera pronto!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sangre wrote:
    That boyfriend of yours doesn't look he has any leadership qualities!
    /me drags reply to a new thread

Yeah, Sangre, you have no idea how often that joke comes up in Commerce International. Especially in Organisational Behaviour. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I've been making that joke for about 10 years :p

Week ban.

Gotcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Who are all these random posters who are posting their results??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

How are they "random"?

By and large, they've been here for quite a while.

And as for who they are, well... I'd hazard a guess and say they're probably UCD students. Just to go out on a limb there.:p

EDIT: blush makes a good point - none of this is at all relevant to the title. Should've noticed that really...
    So hulla, feel free to delete this post and keep the thread on-topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Eh, seconded.

What the hell is happening in this thread, how does it have anything to do with what it's supposed to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Happy Birthday to me!
    I've learnt how to pee!
    I look rather hammered,
    & I smell like one too!

Er... Three!

• Advertisement
Advertisement