Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pilson

this is me:
    sloth.jpg
    My mother says Im good lookin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

My first childhood crush was the guy in the goonies-the one with the braces that is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pilson

ah so you go for the nervous wheezy asthmatic type...
    I had a crush on that chick with the mini skirt from the goonies. In hindsight I had good taste as a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

yea I think it's about time you stopped going on about her:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

gradgroup.jpg

me on the right in the blue shirt

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

My first childhood crush was the guy in the goonies-the one with the braces that is

Me too! i loved that guy when i was younger! He didn't turn out as well though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

panda100 wrote:

Not gonna let that one slip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Oh my Andrew, looks that one night stand has caught up on you!

When you walk in the garden... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Grimes wrote:
    Perhaps twins seperated at birth? Is this a hot doppleganger?

Maybe it's just the glasses... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Until it fully loaded, I was way too close to your face there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you know you love it

Isnt it strange how loads of just ucd randomers who we've never heared of before have posted their pics up-some people are such attention seekers!:) Still cant work out how to use damn posting picture up thingymajig.looks like its internet 1 panda nil at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

She's not gonna be too pleased with that!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Its ok, I offered to do it for her as she was having probs attaching pics. Its with her blessing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

panda100 wrote:

Mikey? Wasn't that Sean Astin i.e. Sam from Lord of the Rings? It's always fun to see how the young heart throbs turn out!

panda100 wrote:
    loads of just ucd randomers who we've never heared of before !

Hey I met you. I was talking to you in the Student Bar! Im not a randomer. Damn back to social isolation for me.

muffin_man wrote:
    Mikey? Wasn't that Sean Astin i.e. Sam from Lord of the Rings? It's always fun to see how the young heart throbs turn out!

Yeah-i know!he was so cute in the goonies too and he still had that lovely smile-not too bad for a hobbit.
    Think i may regret posting that pic now-i look a bit like zippy from rainbow in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

panda100 wrote:
    Yeah-i know!he was so cute in the goonies too and he still had that lovely smile-not too bad for a hobbit.
    Think i may regret posting that pic now-i look a bit like zippy from rainbow in it!

You'd definitely get it though!!!:D

Grimes wrote:
    Hey I met you. I was talking to you in the Student Bar! Im not a randomer. Damn back to social isolation for me.

Course i wasnt talkin bout u grimey-i was thinkin more of case n basket and his table pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    so, you're a friend of cathal's then....

did you know him in his long hair days?

I remember him with long hair. Was gutted when he cut it.

• Advertisement

Thats Larry:D

tortega wrote:
    panda who's your blondy haired friend in the left of the photo, she looks familar, and hot.

Yeah she is very good looking alright.She'd kill me if she knew id put her pic up on the worldwide web so she will have to remain anonymous im afraid-her name is pandas hot friend from hence forth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Font22 wrote:
    . but u shud all post your pics up! if i had the nerve to do it anyone can!

She's right in fairness. We have all seen her pic. Since that ones already up no one need worry about posting their one. Everything will look good in comparison!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

padser wrote:
    She's right in fairness. We have all seen her pic. Since that ones already up no one need worry about posting their one. Everything will look good in comparison!
    She's gonna love that one padser.

Real smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    Yeah she is very good looking alright.She'd kill me if she knew id put her pic up on the worldwide web so she will have to remain anonymous im afraid-her name is pandas hot friend from hence forth

Put in a good word for me. Tell her I'm nice. :v:

He actually killed a man, Nice Guy is just to throw the feds off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

cheers padser,u just wait til i see u next time, in fact ur prob in the commerce section of the lib right now. i'm due a break, i mite just take a quick walk around! thanks for pointing out padser impending death hullaballo!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I can see the headline now:
    'Young, bright BnL student mauled in library by hairy tentacled monster'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Well if you're such hot stuff to be saying that kinda thing, where's your pic Padser?? I smell a brawl........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Panda I met your blode haired friend in Coopers last night. I was rat faced and thought it was you, and tried to introduce myself. I think I may have gotten you in trouble:o

Advertisement