Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your UCDians (Chat)!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Are you gonna take over gamesoc after all the current movers and shakers are gone? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

no. too many board games ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Now now... when all the board game heads graduate, there'll be plenty of REAL gamers left :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Sangre wrote:
    haha. Push what? I actually have to do something before you warn me.
    How do those moderator boots fit? nice and snug?

Her boots were made for walking and thats just what they'll do....maybe some day her boots are gonna walk all over you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

panda100 wrote:
    Her boots were made for walking and thats just what they'll do....maybe some day her boots are gonna walk all over you.....

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Probably not seeing as how you (should) know me too, I'm one of the arts block smokers, a mate of Kev's.

AH Hi Kate. Whats the crack?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Probably not seeing as how you (should) know me too, I'm one of the arts block smokers, a mate of Kev's.
    Grimes wrote:
    AH Hi Kate. Whats the crack?
    Crack smoking? :eek:
    Well if that's what goes on in UCD, I'm glad I never went....

Crack smoking? :eek:
    Well if that's what goes on in UCD, I'm glad I never went....

Seriously you dont know what your missing. Neither do I actually cause Im usually so outa me face on crack that i never know whats going on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

well if that aint something to be chuffed about i dont know what is!!!

DaveMcG wrote:
    psst. rachel. can i have a kiss?

:o

I'll post a picture at a later stage :)

you never posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Funky wrote:
    Oh wow you're THAT Blondie!?!? Haha respect, Sangre.

Is that the blondie from , well "blondie"?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Why isn't this stickied?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Hanginthere

lol at overlord

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Waltons wrote:
    I couldn't find that other picture of me I put up, so here's another one. With a duck
    Just came across you on bebo, and knew I'd seen that photo before. haha what a duck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

ola!

I think i see waltons in the background....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

elmyra wrote:
    Ok since I'm new I thought I should post this, don't all laugh together now...

That girl beside you looks very... very familiar, albeit with a big white patch where her face once was! youre not in actuary are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

irlrobins wrote:
    ola!

I think i see waltons in the background....

Yeah the long-haired guy behind her looked familiar to me as if I'd seen the face before somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

That girl beside you looks very... very familiar, albeit with a big white patch where her face once was! youre not in actuary are you?

nope sorry, i'm in 2nd arts. the girl beside me isn't though...I wont say, she might kill me, hence the large white patch! you could know her though, she's l n h'y.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I didn't know Jake Gyllenhaal went to UCD.

He's sitting right behind you next to the long-haired chap who may or may not be Waltons...

Um...who? I'm hopelessly unaware of pop culture.

• Advertisement

he's an actor. From donnie darko, jarhead, Brokeback Mountain, etc...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Donnie Darko guy:)
    EDIT:
    beaten to the mark again!

Well, that's fairly strange. That is me in the background of that picture. That was at the maiden's final, I think.
    Edit: Yeah, I can see the top of my laptop. Definitely me trying to rush in some essay work before the debate started :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Gah! Despite trying all night I cant manage to get my phone to send any pictures of me as I currently look over to my computer. A fair few of you have seen me anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Gah! Despite trying all night I cant manage to get my phone to send any pictures of me as I currently look over to my computer. A fair few of you have seen me anyways!

Dont do it orangerooster!!Dont post it up!After sangre told every one in PI that my pic was up here i have been inundated with messages from people offering their services in 1)how to pose properly for photograhs 2)eyebrow treatments 3)cosmetic dentristy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

panda100 wrote:
    Dont do it orangerooster!!Dont post it up!

But...but my lovely hair!

Waltons wrote:
    Well, that's fairly strange. That is me in the background of that picture. That was at the maiden's final, I think.
    Edit: Yeah, I can see the top of my laptop. Definitely me trying to rush in some essay work before the debate started :D

yep, it was the maidens final. Mentalness, two boardsies for the price of one then, if I can call myself a boardsie after like 6 posts...

irlrobins wrote:
    he's an actor. From donnie darko, jarhead, Brokeback Mountain, etc...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0350453/

thank you! saved me googling. amazingly, i haven't seen one single thing listed in that filmography on the list....but he sure be pretty by the looks of that picture

Just came across you on bebo, and knew I'd seen that photo before. haha what a duck

Why thank you! He was our mascot on a chess trip. He now resides on top of my wardrobe underneath an inflatable guitar and beside a Gorbachev doll. I might take a more recent picture if people are interested ¬_¬
    (He's gone to seed a bit, tbh)

It's quite odd the fact that not only was I in a random photograph, but that photo was subsequently put onto a website that I frequent

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    i haven't seen one single thing listed in that filmography on the list....

shame on you. Darko is a cult classic. Brokeback is tipped for oscars and is out now. Jarhead out next week and has got good reviews....

Advertisement