Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server with most irish people

Options
  • 16-05-2006 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hello , i have 3 level 60 characters on aggrammarr ( laggramaar as it is now called ) , all horde .

Was wondering if you guys come across many irish people on your servers , i have only really met 1 person and he was 17 .

The majority of players seems to be english , dutch etc.. and the europeans seem to have a very limited concept of humour ....

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bladefist had alot of Irish people, but i think alot of them have either migrated to Outland, or rolled alts on other servers. There's a few left though (iirc)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

EVERYONE who was on Bladefist migrated. Most of us are in Craftwerk (Alliance) on Outland atm..

few faggots in Infamous tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

A few Irish on a low population server Jaedenar.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

5-6 Irish players in Inquisition on Emeriss (Alliance side), used also be Barra in Synergy but I haven't seen him in ages - where are ya mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

We've a few on Moonglade. 1 L60 and my L55. Others are mid levels. About 6 or 7 of us in the (small) guild are Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

I've met a few on Khadgar - or at least I assumed they were Irish since they deciphered my name(Sionnach) and addressed me as 'fox girl'.

I was surprised to say the least. Thought I was being sly with a name none of my English friends can pronounce!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

A lot of Irish on Argent Dawn. All horde side though. I, of course, am stuck on the Alliance side! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

There is about 6 - 7 irish chaps in our horde guild on terenas and then i know a few on both sides of the server

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭kwalsh000

Ive yet to find any irish on the horde side on quel'thalas..any floatin around

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

There's a good few on Outland (ex-Bladefist) Horde too. Guild is overrun with swe now though heh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Few of us on Khadgar alright.

You Horde or Alli Scorpy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

Evac101 wrote:
    5-6 Irish players in Inquisition on Emeriss (Alliance side), used also be Barra in Synergy but I haven't seen him in ages - where are ya mate?

Yo a big wave from another Emeriss player, there are 2 Irish members in the Justice League and 1 in Experto Credite. (That I know off)

Whats inquistion like as a guild? you downed Vael a few weeks ago or was that Rag?

Oh I believe Barra sold his account or was in the process of.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

There's a few of us on Mazrigos in The Hoffs and Ronin. I think the Ronin lads are on another server as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭spritey

There's a few on Draenor EU.

I'm not one of them, mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

there's none on lightning's blade - except me.

lots of swedes, turks, and russians though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Meet a few people on Eonar alliance side.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wardie214

kwalsh000 wrote:
    Ive yet to find any irish on the horde side on quel'thalas..any floatin around

Hi, I'm on Quel and my char is Maelstrom lvl 44 Night Elf Hunter. I'm currently based in BB but am on holidays :-) in Aerie Peak. I'm in the Sotrwindpatrollers Guild, which isn't bad although a few of the high level chars have left recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Orionetheus

Lvl 32 Priest Harboggles on Argent Dawn

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Quite a few of us on Frostwhisperer.

Look out for a guild called "Savage Cabbage", lots of Irish members.
    My nick is Zenphear.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MadMoss

myself and 2 other mates are on Khadgar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I'm on khad... Who ya there with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'm on Genjuros, Horde side. It's a great server imo - there are loads of avid PVPers and we're out-numbered by the Alliance - so there are BGs running all day every day and there's never a queue. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

Just wondering, did all you ex-Bladefisters transfer to Outland recently ?
    Is Outland still the most 'Irish' of servers?

If there are still some of you on Outland , have you noticed the distinct lack of bg's pre-60 for your alts ?

Reading Dr_Teeths post ref: bg's running all day I was thinking maybe I should just roll another toon there.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

there's still quite a big contingent of irish on Outland. we all transfered from Bladefist. About 15/16 of us are on horde side in same guild. there's a few other irish in other horde guilds too

and there's still quite a few irish on the alliance side and I see them around from time to time

Haven't taking any of my low level alts to BG's lately so can't comment on that. I know at level 60 there's hardly much of a queue it at all. alliance outnumber horde by a lot on Outland so usually a game up an running

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

The first Bladefist transfer was to Genjuros - that's when all the elite (if I do say so myself!) people moved. :P I believe Outland is also good, my bro has a character there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DDLR

IM the only IRISH guy on Chromaggus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Lies! Im on chromaggus too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

Hey there,

Well on burning legion, me and a few mates have been 60 for quite a while there and there is a great PVE movement as well as good pvp on bgs and what not especially if your horde.

I think in total we have around 6 of us all close mates who are in end game raiding and enjoy a good bit of pvp.

ALthough Outlands does sound tempting for an alliance alt :)

Sykth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Dr_Teeth wrote:
    I'm on Genjuros, Horde side. It's a great server imo - there are loads of avid PVPers and we're out-numbered by the Alliance - so there are BGs running all day every day and there's never a queue. :)
    What's your characters name?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i've to been trying to get a decent irish group for a long time and came accross nothing but arrogant irish players on stormrage so think i may reroll on another server. im still fresh to the game (only got my main to lvl 30,night elf druid) and im looking to learn more bout the game so i'd like to find myself in a helpful guild, anyone got any recommendations?

Advertisement