Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server with most irish people

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Kilrogg is really nice community-wise, but almost no Irish at all. Mostly British, Dutch and Swedish, with a few Russians too. About 65% alliance. Server is still very new too, only went up in May. My main (38 human paladin) and one of my alts (10 gnome warrior) are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

anyone on Eonar?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

splinter wrote:
    i've to been trying to get a decent irish group for a long time and came accross nothing but arrogant irish players on stormrage so think i may reroll on another server. im still fresh to the game (only got my main to lvl 30,night elf druid) and im looking to learn more bout the game so i'd like to find myself in a helpful guild, anyone got any recommendations?

Good mate of mine is/was in the Irish guild there... He's been out of WoW a while though with connection problems, and had rerolled anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

Dr_Teeth wrote:
    The first Bladefist transfer was to Genjuros - that's when all the elite (if I do say so myself!) people moved. :P I believe Outland is also good, my bro has a character there.

i think you mean, thats where all the scrub horde went because they couldnt match synergy or proe on progression, so they took the easy option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ripcat

1 that i know of on US Mannoroth...me! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Laughing Skull at the mo, Bovinstein (guess the race) along with another three paddies one of which I CANNOT NAME FOR LEGAL REASONS. Haven't seen many others of our ilk, but I tend not to be on at peak times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 896 ✭✭✭Subliminal

Few on Haomarush, very few.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Aside from someone who said on here they're on ally side, none on Aerie's Peak that I've come across.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

right iv rolled a human priest on frostwhisper under the name Leachy and found one irish player last night. may see you guys there :) feel free to gimme a shout on there later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Lots of irish still floating about on Draenor, I've moved over to eonar now, horde side with a few other irish players :D

I've also a character on bloodfeather which has a good chunk of irish players aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Group of us starting up on Turalyon

Advertisement