Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing a Graphics Tablet

Options
  • 16-05-2006 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭

I have been thinking about geting a graphics tab to use with Photoshop and PSP etc for connection through my laptop... Any tips or pointers on what to look for, whats good/bad etc. I saw one for e50 in Argos, as argos is not a computer store I dont expect knowledgeable advice from there, but is e50 a price you could expect to pay??? Seems a bit Too cheap to me???
    All advice in informing my purchase is welcome..
    Thanks
    Emma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

that one in argos is fine for beginners and great if your not going to be doing anything fancy, it's the same price in harvey normans too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

I dont know to what level that you would reckon its ok for. I am a traditionally trained artist and have been turning my hand to photomanipulation recentley... Does this still make that one ok for my needs... I have been outgrowing my mouse for some time now and am going to break my lovley optic if my frustration continues....
    http://scorplett.deviantart.com for the work I have managed with a mouse to date.
    Cheers
    Em

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Hi,
    I don't know what one they're selling in Argos but this month's Computer Shopper reviews several models and in that price range gives the thumbs up to the Wacom Volito2
    (€42 + p&p from Pixmania.ie)

Advertisement