Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck to Lauren Guillery and band, and Page27

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

yo Val,

woah, good luck to Lauren then!!! seems like more zompax people are getting into bands or music :)

me & chouette are listening now... me just back from hospital with the caca elephant face..just see and laugh at the pics tomorrow!! :)

le chat au tete cassé ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

post the pic here! People (Dathi!) like a good laugh.

Have you fallen off the bike? Been beaten up by your dealers?

Lauren's gig was last week but she'll appreciate your support all the same.

Hope you're alright really.

how can I post the pic??

nah, beaten by dutch knackers for no reason,...

Ah, Jezusss, Le Chat, you CAN'T be more computer illiterate than me!

Once you've hit "post reply", click on "manage attachments" and then you should be able to browse your C:drive and insert the document.

Professor Pastis

I WANT TO ENTER CLAYHILL COMP!!! - to save Pastis' face and for my own good too :)

so, the pic is uploaded Val... enjoy and laugh :)

not Ghislain Poirier? the green montreal hiphop marauder?
    Seb

• Advertisement

now good?

wooow! impressive.
    Did that just happen today?
    Dathi says they beat you up probably because you were talking too much. :D

No, that's not Ghislain Poirier, that's Jerome Poirier singing in skat in Sin E on Wednesday. Interesting, but that annoys a lot of people too and he gets a lot of abuse, threats, and also gets into physical fights. A picture of a beaten-up Jerome posted here soon?

Thanks for entering the Clayhill competition, and well done on your good answer. Can you just edit your message and take the title off, please? I doubt we're flooded with good answers, mind you. But we never know.

I'm off, good night and take care of yourself!

Val

good show again Val...always a good monday night pleasure.
    the swelling is mostly gone now, even seems like the bone isn't broken except for the permantent boney bump I'll have under me eye. oh, and me cheek is yellow hah! :)

tssss, val playing burning cd's...whatta revelation ;)

says cd burner seb.

Busted!

Glad you're feeling better, people were worried for you over here after those pictures. Are you gonna roam around the streets of Amsterdam and seek revenge now?

Thanks a lot for listening, good night to you and La Chouette,

Val

nice to hear people were worried, although it ain't that serious...looks more painfull than it is. tell em all a big hello from me!!!

oh yes, me and my friendly Mr Baseball bat will do some roaming.
    nah seriously, I can't be arsed caring about those ****ers/// I wouldn't recognise them anyway... they will get their bad luck in some other way, if karma has its way :)

say, did you heckle Dave for a Cha-chat show??? and no, I don't think I would bull**** talk a lot..rather play songs/weird sounds ;)

• Advertisement

Dave was on holidays but he's coming back today so we can ask him now: Dathi, will you let Le Chat broadcast his show from Utrecht -provided he doesn't waffle on? :)

Advertisement