Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartex taking its time to deliver!

Options
  • 16-05-2006 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi

I ordered cleaning ink for my Epson printer from cartex.co.uk 2 weeks ago. A week went by with no sign of delivery, so I decided to email them regarding my order. I got no reply. So rang them but the phone rang out. I decided to do some searching (should have done this before hand!) on Cartex and discovered that some people had issues with them on their delivery times. i.e it was taking forever to deliver.

So what can I do? They have already charged my credit card. Is it possible for me to contact my credit card company and retrieve the money?

Anyone else have any problems with them? And if so what was the outcome?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I've ordered from Cartex about 3 or 4 times, never had any problems with delivery.

It seems though that some deliveries between UK and ROI seem to take a lot longer than they should. I don't know if blame lies with Royal Mail or An Post.

Anyway, I've got to order more ink carts soon. I'll wait to see if you get your inks before proceeding!

Keep us up to date on progress or lack of..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 4aces

Rang them this morning and someone answered this time. She said that the order left last Friday(12th) and should be here sometime this week. I put my order through on May 3rd and they have only got around to posting it 9 days later. It would seem that their customers are not important to them once they have their money.

I'll keep ye up to date on happenings....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 4aces

It finally arrived yesterday. Thats 2 and half weeks to deliver 6 ink cartridges! This company is by far the worse I ever experienced with internet delivery & customer service.

From reading other complaints about Cartex and after experiencing my own problems, I wont be doing business with Cartex again.

Advertisement