Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get your own Biki entry.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

OOh, pick me, I want a Biki! (eager much?)

I'll help out wherever and whenever after the 2nd. Until then, my brain is like a train driver - unofficially on strike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oh and I want Trucks to write mine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Oh and I want Trucks to write mine ;)
    How did you end up on the UCD one as being called Peachy[ants?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Blowfish wrote:
    What's that, now? :p

;)

Blowfish wrote:

Heh, obviously a typo. If the middle [ was the 'p' it's supposed to be then my nick would have been underlined like Truckle's.

Maybe Trucks isn't the best person to write mine after all. :)

*edit* Aww bless you Gav. :p
    It seems we only do Arts and Engineering in UCD. Definitely time for an update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'm in. Scratch that, Hull's already done mine!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

To the update mobile......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Do me!

hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

yer it was supposed to be a bickie but none of ur fancy chocolate ones. Just a plain one really. Dunno why your gettign a forbidden. Works fine here O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Whos a regular poster is an interesting question, this is the only forum I post on yet Im sure there are posters here who dont know me. There are names on the current list that dont post here anymore, maybe they graduated I dont know.

The logo needs to be updated too, and we dont have departments and faculties anymore

• Advertisement

after much effort I changed the faculties page to colleges, then I realised i could have just copied it from the real wiki page. meh, its authentically boardsie now ;)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Nice one. Just make sure you leave something for Stepherunie and Blowfish to do. They seemed pretty interested in researching and doing that. In effect, they called dibs.

Yep, we did, so hands off!!!! *acts like a three year old and stomps feet*

I like doing stuff that has nothign to do with studying, work for the sake of working people!

Ok but just one important piece of info. In the regular posters section theres a list of ppl and they're all joe bloggs etc. That will just link to or create a new page *somewhere*.

It should be Joe Bloggs
    It makes sense for organising stuff and searching

Ok but just one important piece of info. In the regular posters section theres a list of ppl and they're all joe bloggs etc. That will just link to or create a new page *somewhere*. I dont know how to, but they should point to user:Joe Bloggs
    The one problem about doing the wiki now is that a chunk of the regulars are leaving UCD, so we have no idea if all of them will be posting over the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Im Not Leaving And I Should Be There Already

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Blowfish wrote:
    The one problem about doing the wiki now is that a chunk of the regulars are leaving UCD, so we have no idea if all of them will be posting over the next year.
    I suppose you should just go with those who were regular this year, then update it again mid-way through next year (Christmas Holidays, say).

A possible solution to wait until next year or else there is the wonderful trick of editing, known to be useful.

A possible poll of who should be included in the list of regular posters could mayhaps also work. Or else a thread stating who will be leaving, a fond farewell to those who have have graced this boards happy go lucky air of information.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

or how about a ucd boards forum alumni section??

See now that's a good idea. Simple and effective and requiring minimum reworking or editing

• Advertisement

Good thinking Scraggs!

As former mod of this forum I want a bloody nice entry!!!1 :p

Edit the page to include threads of fame and injokes.
    On the regular posters bit link to the know your UCDians page.

I dont recomend doing anyhting during exams, Ive just wasted an entire day
    A)Makin a bebo skin
    B)Browsing boards
    C)Texting and MSN
    D)Updating the biki (user:kaptain redeye, board:chuck norris, board:Fourms, board:UCD)

I see a few users who did the same

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Being posting here since the start of the forum and I'm not mentioned. Its all fúcking politics.

Sangre wrote:
    Being posting here since the start of the forum and I'm not mentioned. Its all fúcking politics.
    You were probably banned when they were writing it so they didn't see any point:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Blowfish wrote:
    You were probably banned when they were writing it so they didn't see any point:p

LMAO :D

I like the alumni section Scraggs, guarantees a place for my name! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Hermione* wrote:
    LMAO :D

I like the alumni section Scraggs, guarantees a place for my name! :)
    You only came in 06 so I don't know if you qualify.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Okay I came in 06, how can I show my dedication to boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

By the way the biki entry has improved but we need to put up Arts and other courses its only fair.Also to make it more readable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i want a biki entry i want a biki entry

to tired to contribute anything useful, ive been in work since 10pm last night , go away

• Advertisement

You only came in 06 so I don't know if you qualify.:D

Now, now firespinner. You n00bs should be sticking together. :p

Advertisement