Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain Transfer (.ie)

Options
  • 16-05-2006 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

I want to transfer a domain i registered on Letshost.ie to hosting365 and im not sure whats involved and the price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

With regard to pricing I'm sure it's on their website.

You would have to send them a signed authorisation for the domain transfer basically

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

i read something about faxing on headed paper, thats fine, who do i fax it to,
    Letshost.ie
    IEDR.ie
    hosting365.ie

The technical name on the whois is Letshost.ie!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The fax ultimately goes to the IEDR on 01 230 0365, but H365 might want to handle it in order to keep a copy for their records. You'll need to notify them of the transfer anyway, and they can give you the correct bill-c (billing contact id) to use on the fax.

Ay particular reason you didn't contact H365 about this?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=300945

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Just drop us a call or a mail - we'll take care of it :)

Ken Shabby wrote:
    The fax ultimately goes to the IEDR on 01 230 0365, but H365 might want to handle it in order to keep a copy for their records. You'll need to notify them of the transfer anyway, and they can give you the correct bill-c (billing contact id) to use on the fax.

Ay particular reason you didn't contact H365 about this?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=300945

adam

i posted this here as i didnt think it was directed at h365, its a general question about any domain transfer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

Ziycon

(this isn't a grammar nazi comment)

Your sig -

"Nobody ever lost becuase they got knocked down, they lost because they didnt get backup!"

- is it a philisophical statement with "back up" spelt wrong, or a funny computer statement advising to backup everything? :)

Either way, I like it!! :D

/sorry to go OT

DOLEMAN wrote:
    Ziycon

(this isn't a grammar nazi comment)

Your sig -

"Nobody ever lost becuase they got knocked down, they lost because they didnt get backup!"

- is it a philisophical statement with "back up" spelt wrong, or a funny computer statement advising to backup everything? :)

Either way, I like it!! :D

/sorry to go OT

It was a stupid mistake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

Ziycon wrote:
    It was a stupid mistake!

Nah, I think it was better with the spelling mistake! It's kind of like two sigs in one... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

While you're at it, fix the spelling of the word "because". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

and a ' before the t in didnt would do no harm either

• Advertisement
Advertisement