Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Petite Women

• 16-05-2006 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Just to kinda "oppose" the whole tall woman thing. :D

Which would most other lads out there like, a nice slim petite woman, or someone at your own eye level? Maybe even woman 3 or 4 inches taller?

Does any one think a slim (or curvy) petite(5ft-5ft4) woman can look better and more womanly than a 6ft tall woman! :p

Anyone like to agree/disagree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ideally, I'd prefer to be with a girl my own height, so petite isn't really the ideal choice. I think 5ft could be problematic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i like petite women, a woman whos the same height as me or taller is a big nono... im 5'9" my girlfriends 5'6" its a perfect balanace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Take two, they're small. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Well I'm 5ft with quite a curvy figure, so I bleeding well hope so that we look attractive. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I had to laugh at:
    DubNside wrote:
    Which would most other lads out there like, a nice slim petite woman, or someone at your own eye level?

Can't tall women be nice and slim too?!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Is it not really just a case of personnal opinion???

gillo wrote:
    Is it not really just a case of personnal opinion???
    hence to porpuse of the thread :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

petite women ummmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭DubNside

I had to laugh at:

Can't tall women be nice and slim too?!! :p
    Well of course tall women can be slim, ive seen many a tall slim woman!

Its just a debate....obviously tall women come with big hands, feet etc.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

DubNside wrote:
    Which would most other lads out there like, a nice slim petite woman, or someone at your own eye level? Maybe even woman 3 or 4 inches taller?

Preferably all of the above. I have a big bed. And a huge...

...appetite. Where did I put that sandwich? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Its just a debate....obviously tall women come with big hands, feet etc.....
    ;)

Oh and by the way I'm tall and yes obviously my hands are like shovels :rolleyes:

any petite women out there care to give there opinions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I prefer small women!

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Lump wrote:
    I prefer small women!

John
    yeah, makes your cock seem bigger.

ferdi wrote:
    yeah, makes your cock seem bigger.
    lol ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Manolo Blahnik

;)

Oh and by the way I'm tall and yes obviously my hands are like shovels :rolleyes:
    I'm kinda tall [5'7] and everyone always tells me I've tiny hands :p

5'7" isn't tall anything over 5'10" is tall really.. that 3 inches makes ALOT of difference

5'7 could be 5'10 in heels

pretty big heels

lots of women were em dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

to be honest i have no one type so i cant say i prefere any one size. I have a very healthy appetite but there is something about a petite curvy dark haired confident cheeky women that i like!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

*puts hand up* - I'm petite or a shortarse as I call myself :) and suppose I would like to be a bit taller but with my heals I'm grand. I'm 5ft 1 and have dated all types of builds and heights and never have a problem getting taller men. Sure we are all the same height in bed! Seriously its all about the chemisty and eye contact for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

What do guys consider petite? Anything shorter than them? Or is there a specific height?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Being 5'6" i would say petite is <5'3"
    REALLY petite is 5' and REALLY REALLY petite is Bridget the Midget!

I would say <5ft4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I'm barely 5ft 2in with size 7 feet and big hands...I get hit on by guys who are 5ft 6in to 6ft 5in, though I prefer the taller guys. I would be petit (a size 8) but curvy, good things come in small packages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Miaow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Spliffany692000

Howdy

Im 5ft2 and a size 6 in jeans and tops....I hate it!! Most my friends think Im crazy because they all say I have a figure some girls make themself sick to get!!
    I eat everything and cant put a pound on....Id love to fat!! But am I crazy to think this??

Howdy

Im 5ft2 and a size 6 in jeans and tops....I hate it!! Most my friends think Im crazy because they all say I have a figure some girls make themself sick to get!!
    I eat everything and cant put a pound on....Id love to fat!! But am I crazy to think this??

Yes you are crazy I'm roughly a size 6-8 and am 98lb and work damn damn hard to be at that. Seriously I follow a VERY healthy diet and work out big time to maintain it. I wouldnt to be naturally skinny or I wouldn't say I'm naturally fat but I'd say I'd be around a size 8-10 (curvy mind you) if I didn't watch my diet and exercise so much which is what I was for many years. Each to their own I guess we are never satisifed with what we have naturally a bit like having straight hair and wanting curly or vice versa.

Cathy I'll second that good things come in small packages. I'm the opposite to you and have tiny hands.

• Advertisement

Yes you are crazy I'm roughly a size 6-8 and am 98lb and work damn damn hard to be at that.

B*E*Girl you def fall into the category of petite! :D

I admire your hard work, although being an 8-10 is v good as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭air

Brown*eyed*girl, your sig seems to be somewhat at odds with your lifestyle!
    Sounds like its worth the effort though ;)

DubNside yes 8-10 is good too sure I was that for years and get a kick out of exercise and healthy eating and am used to it now. I liked being either size to be honest.

Air don't worry I have lots of vices and will be skidding in sideways in my coffin. :) I'm only 30 so I have another hopefully 50 years to wear out this body!

B*E*Girl - You are a shining example!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭air

Good stuff, get the most out of it ;)

Back on topic, I like em tidy alright, much more manageable / portable ;)

sounds like your talking about a 6-pack of beer there Air!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

my GF 5ft nothing. all she does is eat and never puts on a single pound! Back on topic i prefer petite girls(hence the gf) i'm 5' 10" so fairly taller than her but there's something so cute about bein able to hug a girl and she just disappears in your arms!

Sounds good dude, 10in height diff is good...

So what height difference would most guys like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

CathyMoran wrote:
    good things come in small packages.
    unless your a bloke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

jobonar wrote:
    my GF 5ft nothing. all she does is eat and never puts on a single pound! Back on topic i prefer petite girls(hence the gf) i'm 5' 10" so fairly taller than her but there's something so cute about bein able to hug a girl and she just disappears in your arms!

I'm only 9" taller than my girlfriend but I'm 6'5" :D Anyway, I think petite girls look hot, they're just not for me as I'm too tall, sorry ladies!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I'm only about 5' and a size 10, I'm pretty damn happy with how I look.
    Some random guy started flirting with me today actually...:D

• Advertisement

5ft and size 10 is nicely petite :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

I'm just about 5ft, size 8 so I'm neither tubby nor thin. I wouldn't change my height at all, being tiny has its uses.

wow v nice, 5ft size 8... :):)

and what uses would they be? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I like petite girls. :) I'm about 5'10 myself and prefer a girl to be smaller than me.

Once she's in good proportion though, that's important with all girls no matter what height imo.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Small girls ftw.
    Bout 5' 4 -5' 8

Cuuute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Heh, I'm 5'8" and I'd never have thought of myself as petite! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

im 5'3'' n size 8 and ive always been told that small is good!

5ft8 is in no way petite! its in reality 5ft4 and less...and usually size 10, 8, 6...

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

petite girls are really hot!! im over 6 foot myself so its nice to have smaller girl :)
    ive persoanlly never been with a girl that i would describe as being tall.doesnt really do it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

I'd call myself petite... 5'2", size 10. But ridiculously curvy; I think there's something wrong with me! Size 10 hips, size 6 or 8 waist and size 10 on top. Madness. Used to be significantly bigger but we heart weight loss...

I think tall girls can look great but I also think it's a lot harder for them to find guys they're comfortable withas a lot of tall girls are conscious about their height when it comes to men. They have to pick the tallies. Whereas I can have them all!!

Having said that, most of the exes have been over 5'9"- I like 'em big ;) It's nice feeling protected by a big tall lump. Heehee

• Advertisement
Advertisement